Bellazon

Gemma Ward
Thumbnail

rosada

:anger: she has gained weight, as we've been remarking ever since september when fashion week was on. she looks much healthier and guys you should really stop stressing over ONE ILL-FITTING DRESS AND ONE BAD POSE. GET OVER IT.

this picture was taken ON THE SAME DAY:

post-4235-1167774927_thumb.jpg

if that's still fat in all of your opinions im gonna slit my wrists because if that trim little waistline is "fat" then damn i'd love to be that fat.

:beating:

I guess the gold dress is the same size that she had weared before but that is too small for her now.

She has gained weight for real but I think she does look fine, healthy and still pretty not fat at all :yes:

I just know those are bad pictures a/w I'm shocked that she seems to say "I'm not a girl" I mean

she looks so feminine there :laugh:

:anger: she has gained weight, as we've been remarking ever since september when fashion week was on. she looks much healthier and guys you should really stop stressing over ONE ILL-FITTING DRESS AND ONE BAD POSE. GET OVER IT.

if that's still fat in all of your opinions im gonna slit my wrists because if that trim little waistline is "fat" then damn i'd love to be that fat.

I second that Zee. Luv Gemma always! :blush:

Me too :) She's not fat at all.

Me too :) She's not fat at all.

exactly... i'm offended the 'F' word even came up in this thread :laugh:

Because people like those anorexia exists nowadays.

I don't know... I ain't got a scanner yet :blush: (shame) but I have an Italian Vogue from summer 2006 (August or July) and Gem's is in it too

Really weird pic's (not pretty) very... avant-garde (if you know what i mean)

does that sound familiar? because i personally hate reposts and i'm not going to go through 95 pages.

If not, I hope to post 'em soon