Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

Sara's interview was simply incredible. It was very personal. There were lots of videos of her as a child. She talked a lot about her family, VS was one of the main topics as well. She also talked about her long term aspirations (acting and a beauty contract) and fashion she talked about the indusrty general including the not so glamorous side. She was so honest and she really showed how incredibly smart and ambitious she Is. Not to mention, she was without make-up and still absolutely gorgeous. Hopefully the interview will be online soon and someone will translate It.

2 hours ago, clau17 said:

Sara's interview was simply incredible. It was very personal. There were lots of videos of her as a child. She talked a lot about her family, VS was one of the main topics as well. She also talked about her long term aspirations (acting and a beauty contract) and fashion she talked about the indusrty general including the not so glamorous side. She was so honest and she really showed how incredibly smart and ambitious she Is. Not to mention, she was without make-up and still absolutely gorgeous. Hopefully the interview will be online soon and someone will translate It.

It's already available here: http://sic.sapo.pt/Programas/altadefinicao/videos/2015-12-12-Alta-Definicao-com-Sara-Sampaio

Regarding the translation, i've got some experience from doing small translation jobs with short videos (ING -> PT though), and the synch part is hell! If someone steps up i'd be willing to help a bit.

I'm listening to it now,I'm italian but my mother is brazilian and I understand portuguese very well but I find Sara's accent so weird and I don't understand sometimes because I'm used to the brazilian accent! She seems so cool though and I'm really loving this interview! She grew on me as an angel! 

ayUaVMlg.jpg

lTDrnti8.jpg

@ sarasampaio Epic day today! ?#?somethingbigiscoming16? @stellamaxwell?#?victoriassecret?

9xlhehk7.jpg

sarasampaio #?somethingbigiscoming16? ?#?stbarths?

CbDpJo7k.jpg

sarasampaio best day with this babe @stellamaxwell  @ingefonteyne @victoriassecret ?#?somethingbigiscoming16? ?#?stbarths?

dwr6Xxmm.jpg

5wmMwDZz.jpg