Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

1 hour ago, Warhol said:

Sara without make is very androgynous. 

2B3BB81700000578-0-image-a-127_1439158532235.jpg

Sara+Sampaio+xKnTVVQsumJm.jpg

the first one has a lot of makeup and fake freckles actually ahah but I agree. She has a really strong/manly look when she has some kind of make up on. I wish she did more HF shoots...

I agree. Sara has an incredible bone structure which can look very androgynous If styled that way like on her Dsection editorial which Is great for HF. But, at the same time she's also commercially pretty which Is pretty much the best of both worlds.

@Warhol Better examples of Sara without make-up :)

CoQEwHXM.jpg KhsAGEnj.jpg

cGdLrQCS.jpg DKEcPVLT.jpg

I agree. She has a very strong jaw. 

She used to be "cuter" when she was younger/had a bit of more weight in her (IMO)

I was surprised when I saw her in VS, she has a very "tiny" body. Very angular, not all curves and stuff. 

Yet, she , somehow, makes it work. 

In my opinion Candice has the best body (now that she has some more weight on her.) and Taylor has the best face. 

I love Lais as well. 

Sara has the It factor. And - to me- she is a chameleon. she can really change herself in pictures. 

She seems to want to go for acting and if she has talent maybe she can do cool stuff there.  

I see a lot of her tomboy attitude in her everyday life. Yet, she leaves it all behind when she is walking VS. I love her walk and I love her attitude. 

I do believe Taylor will be the new VS "icon" . Not sure how Sara future there will be. But I do feel she is one of the most talented ones for sure! 

^Yea, Sara used to have a "baby" face until she was like 21:

tumblr_inline_mlkrlxNVnF1qz4rgp.gif

And yes, I agree entirely. I think Sara's body looks "tinnier" when she Is next to the other models because she Is shorter than them. But she still manages to have one of the best butt's after Candice imo. And she simply killed It at the show. She looked so confident. She just has that "It" factor. She was one of those girls who made people on the youtube videos go all "who Is she???" and she had so many comments on her Ig like "finally found her". 

Taylor currently definitely has the classically beautiful face that no one can find ugly but Sara can do with her's whatever the hell she wants. Chameleon definitely Is the best adjective. Taylor will definitely be a VS star because besides being gorgeous she also has youth on her favor. Elsa started at the same time and she's like 8 years older than Taylor. I quite wish Sara would have been an angel at Taylor's age or at like 20 ( her age on the gif above).

I personally hope Sara stays with VS for at least some good 5/6 years. If they push her like they're pushing Elsa and Taylor right now, they could make her a star imo.

Yeah, she could "beat" Taylor( the prettiest face around, imo) with that "chubby" face. But I do think she has lost some weight, not just baby fat. Her arms look a bit bigger in that gif. 

still, they can still make her look like that, just put the hair more in her face to hide her chiseled cheekbones and done!

I actually don't see VS investing a lot in her. she is hardly in their insta page, unless she is near Taylor. 

Plus, to me, VS has lost a lot of the charm and power it once had. 

I think Sara will be around for a while. VS or not. I am not worried. 

The Sampaio androgeny talk reminds me of Portuguese footballer (soccer) who used to get stick for looking like a woman called Nuno Gomes:

2835950609b086632f3ab654a2e3091a.jpg.jpg 

Prancing around with hair-band on didn't help. 

On Sara, I saw her with little to no make-up on, she looks as feminine as the next girl. It's just certain photos and looks can bring out different features.

It's not like she lost weight and her face changed. Even If she had gain weight or something, her face would still change in 5 years. She was a teenager then, just like Taylor's one now and her face got more mature. It's normal. Taylor's face definetly won't look the same 5 years from now when she's 24, Sara's current age. She will look less cute/pretty and more mature. It's normal. Sara simply wasn't lucky they needed the 10 new angels now instead of in 2010-2012.

And Sara looks androgynous in a good way. She doesn't look like a man in no way, shape or form. :ninja:

I guess how her brows were then vs now also changed her face. 

I am not a fan of this big, bushy, unruly brows everyone is sporting now. 

To me it makes her eyes less the focal point, unlike with a more groomed ones. 

Perhaps. who the hell knows?

I really like her. 

post-43321-0-1446016582-73038.jpg