Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

2 hours ago, planeswalker said:

She's 1,72m. Nearly 5'8".

Agencies have her height as 5 feet 7.2 inches. 

She has said she has an awful posture- she does - and that makes her look smaller.

She wouldn't be hired with less than this height since the very beginning. It's still pretty small for a model. 

1 hour ago, Englund said:

Agencies have her height as 5 feet 7.2 inches. 

She has said she has an awful posture- she does - and that makes her look smaller.

She wouldn't be hired with less than this height since the very beginning. It's still pretty small for a model. 

Maybe it is around that value. Several interviews have her at 1,72m but having either 1+ or -1 is probably up to posture during the measurement. Every time i renew my ID my height always different, although i haven't been growing (up) for more than a decade :dry:

And although i reckon it's a low height for a model, my favorite of several years ago (Laetitia Casta) was even a bit lower. It's the size that matters. It's what you do with it :p 

20 hours ago, tanja777 said:
On 19/12/2015 at 11:46 AM, tanja777 said:

As a boxing fan I know head to head photos can be a little bit misleading. If you look, the rato(sp) girl has her head tilted back making her look taller while SS's head is leaning slightly forward which has the opposite effect.

20 hours ago, tanja777 said:

She's nowhere near 5'8''. Agencies may list that as her height but she's 1.67 m at best.

that's 5'4 though, I'm 6'1, my mother is 5'4 and Sara is visibly taller than her. 

Sara Is listed as 5'9 and she's about 5'7-5'8. There's no way she's 5'4. No one models at that height. Just compare her pictures with Taylor Hill who Is almost 5 ft 10. If Sara was 5'4 her forehead would barely reach Taylor's chest. She looks smaller than others models but not that small. Actually Sara, Barbara Palvin and Cara Delevigne seem to be about the same height.

Hi Ppls :smile:

Normally I just check out posts and things here...But just like to add to Sara's height posts....I met Sara while she was in London doing VS fashion show (through my own work)

and I am 5ft 6inchs tall and Sara is at least 2inchs taller then me so she is 5ft 8inchs plus+...she was very nice and very down to earth type girl, even a little on the shy side,compared to some models that were there...her eyes are really that amazing colour like green slate blue colour :gocho:

Hope that helps, Cat.