Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

gny2RnE.jpg

on the whole racism thing, just comes to show how pathetic we've become, it's astonishing to me that anyone would be offended by that. She sang a song by a black artist that she likes and knows the lyrics to, and that contained the word "nigga", she obviously didn't mean to offend anyone, she's not racist, and no one with a half a brain would take umbrage, lets call a spade a spade. Obviously, no one's ACTUALLY offended, it's just that the PC police is always on the prowl for anything they can make a sh!tstorm out of. I'm sure it's unpleasant to hear a white person utter the N word, don't put it in your music! Still doesn't warrant the backlash she received, that was just totally blown out of proportion.

Obviously it must be incredibly difficult to apologize, while being lynched, to a picket of oversensitive idiots, when you've done nothing wrong. I wouldn't have apologized either. 99% of the times celebs apologize to the internet thought-police, they don't mean it, they only do it for the sake of their careers

I have to agree with @star2011, whoever made the selection is horrible, because I've seen other shots from other models and it's not good. I mean it has a good scenary, good models and the swimwears are amazing, but some poses are just not good. And I'm sure that as they're notorious models, they have a good posing, and in some pictures they aren't so good and I'm sure there are better ones. Whoever made the selection, made an awful one, seriously