Bellazon

Emily Ratajkowski
Thumbnail

2 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

Alessandra's knees give me the creeps / she can stab someone to death with these monstrous things

I am wondering if they know how stupid they all look? (themodelsnapshats inst/videos)

Ale would kill you with her voice long before her knees had a chance to slice you up.

4 hours ago, pizzarat said:

Her dude is an unemployed slob. He was probably bummed he didn't get to go to the Bahamas. Thanks for the candids, she looks nice

He must be packing because he's definitely not rich or handsome. It's kinda sad, no idea why she's dating him. He's not even interesting at the very least. 

6 minutes ago, vismundcygnus said:

He must be packing because he's definitely not rich or handsome. It's kinda sad, no idea why she's dating him. He's not even interesting at the very least. 

Apparently he's a professional poker player and competes in magic the gathering tournaments… :tf: he's referred to as a musician but I've yet to find anything he's worked on. I mean he doesn't have to be Rick Rubin but  I doubt he's a producer. I wonder what kind of issues she has to be with that. He's seriously gross so maybe he is rich lol.

5 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

she used to have a nice but... *sigh*

Come on, be honest, when did you ever think Emily had a nice butt?  I've never seen you say one positive thing about her in this thread!

Also, that shot is a good 2-3 years old!  :-p

29 minutes ago, Bloodshot said:

Come on, be honest, when did you ever think Emily had a nice butt?  I've never seen you say one positive thing about her in this thread!

Also, that shot is a good 2-3 years old!  :-p

Her ass is still nice. That person is a hater or a confused fan.  They stay giving her backhanded compliments.

Before to say stupid things go back to the first pages of this topic and have a good reading ^^ Hell! Go back on page 183!

I've always said nice things about Emily when everybody was calling her name and shit because I thought she was absolutely gorgeous (butt included) Now things are different and

If I don't like something I say it and lately there isn't much I like about her/

I don't care about what you think and what I should say about her because u don't come here to make comment about Emily but to comment my comments :idk:

And what made you think " she used to have a nice butt " is a negative comment? As usual, you just want to read what you want to read.

21 minutes ago, pizzarat said:

Her ass is still nice. That person is a hater or a confused fan.  They stay giving her backhanded compliments.

Says a person who is saying nasty stuff about Emily's boyfriend.

Your comments about him are rude and you are sounding like 14 years old "confused fan"

Just saying :closedeyes:

Isn't it expensive on Ebay?

Kiki would have paid the magazine and shipping.

+ a Polaroid of me wearing my Christmas socks and only my Xmas socks :shifty:

Oh well! C'est la vie! No socks for you.

And seriously! Do You really think Jo is prettier than Emily jolie?? :bounce:

4 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

Isn't it expensive on Ebay?

Kiki would have paid the magazine and shipping.

+ a Polaroid of me wearing my Christmas socks and only my Xmas socks :shifty:

Oh well! C'est la vie! No socks for you.

And seriously! Do You really think Jo is prettier than Emily jolie?? :bounce:

Nope, Ebay is usually good. :rofl: KiKi always be offering the best presents for Christmas! I was a bad boy this year so I only deserve coal :whistle:

And yes, I do think JoJo is much more gorgeous than Emily for me, but that's just me of course :hehe: