Bellazon

Emily Ratajkowski
Thumbnail

11 minutes ago, Schemer said:

You need to re-read what I wrote. :/ I didn't change my story.

I can read just fine, thanks. I guess the difference here is IF that is actually what happend, Emily's PR contacting the paps telling them to go take pictures of Emily, then she knew about it. This whole story about her not signing a contract with Jonathan Leder is different, no matter how you and whoever in here try to twist it, if she didn't give her approval then it still isn't correct of him to do that.

5 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Emily's PR contacting the paps telling them to go take pictures of Emily, then she knew about it.

That's what happens 99.9% of the time.

5 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

This whole story about her not signing a contract with Jonathan Leder is different, no matter how you and whoever in here try to twist it, if she didn't give her approval then it still isn't correct of him to do that.

I never made comments about this situation, I was just the beach moment.

Still, what that guy did was scummy, it happens all the time with people "left behind" who haven't made it so the try to earn some extra cash. But even then, I highly doubt this dude didn't contact his lawyer first to check if this situation is legal.

Sucks for Em but it is what it is.

12 hours ago, pizzarat said:

She's in the Bahamas with a bunch of models anyone know what for?

Ok there's a video on Adam Franzino's with Ja Rule and some girls…if they're literally out there for a ja rule event that's embarrassing. Is it 2002?

he has a company called Fyre couldnt find anything else but I know a lot of the models have been hashtagging #fyre and #fyrefestival 

1 hour ago, jj3 said:

This is so out of touch, the average person can't even afford Coachella lol. I get pimping out hair gummies and watches for quick cash but this is beyond. I feel silly thinking she was casted in some cool campaign and they all kept talking about their *secret project* they're just schilling for a concert lol. I hope the line up is better than Ja Rule lol