Bellazon

Emily Ratajkowski
Thumbnail

She said she didn't sign anything and she was never paid so the law is definitely on her side. As for paparazzi pics,  she never looks like she just rolled out of bed in a ratty T-shirt like Emma Roberts in her pap pictures, she's always dressed to the nines. I thought it was a little suspect paps would be out in Tulum but to be fair she's not acting violated about those she didn't even care when her phone got hacked, Leder is s creep and  profiting off of her. I call Emily out all the time but let's not act like she doesn't have a legit reason to be irked over these polaroids

9 hours ago, Schemer said:

Please, Emily is like a D-list celebrity. Most people still don't even know her by her name but by being "that blurred lines girl".

I heavily doubt paparazzi follow EmRata. Usually in situations like this star's PR tips off paps where their client will be and paps do their thing. And now Emily gets to act violated which brings even more publicity to her and tabloids who are going to publish those photos.

It's a game and they're all on it.

Yeah "follow" for me means "someone told them she was at the beach" I just don't understand how she can be pissed by a book of amazing photos of her? She looks marvelous and sexy and the photographer really did a good job capturing her sensuality. Yes he is making money off of her but model agencies/agents/ are making a lot of money off models. Not fair but c'est la vie!

...And then, she is doing her top less show in front of the papz (for our pleasure) but she is not feeling violated in her woman's right? 

Go figure :idk:

3 minutes ago, Schemer said:

:rofl: Yeah right.

Paps just happen to be eating lunch there hoping someone hot shows up. That's not how it works.

Lol, okay, so just one page ago you said you highly doubt that they'd follow Emily and now they do... But hey, feel free to tell me how it works because obviously I'm "a very naive person" and  everyone here knows better than me ;) 

19 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Lol, okay, so just one page ago you said you highly doubt that they'd follow Emily and now they do... But hey, feel free to tell me how it works because obviously I'm "a very naive person" and  everyone here knows better than me ;) 

You need to re-read what I wrote. :/ I didn't change my story.