Bellazon

Emily Ratajkowski
Thumbnail

3 hours ago, pizzarat said:

I just hope for better things for her she's a way better model than she gets credit for and way more interesting then all the Fembots who look the same. Thanks for the reply

I agree, she could be way more popular if she actually got more credit and would be appreciated for more than just being the girl in the Blurred Lines video. 

5 hours ago, pizzarat said:

She's become a huge disappointment, she uses her star ( I use that term very loosely) for her own advantage which is to go on trips and eat bagels with her gross boyfriend

She might honestly care about some social issues, but from anything I've heard what she's been up to this is the same impression I'm getting as well..

Honestly, I don't care that much about what turn her career is taking, since the only thing I enjoy is looking at her. To me that's her only appeal and the reason that music video worked so well for her.

I believe she's in Milan right now idk what for. I think the shows are over but I did some sleuthing she's at some party. Damn, instagram models and vine stars getting booked for runway shows but not our Emily. Prove me wrong plz. Ok she is at a football? party I guess. Lol