Bellazon

Emily Ratajkowski
Thumbnail

That ab crack or whatever in the white lingerie looks like a gash or scar. Also she always says she doesn't work out I never believed her but I never realized how untoned she is.

Emily, why so negative about the women's march? What exactly are you doing to help? Not very feminist of you

11 hours ago, pizzarat said:

That ab crack or whatever in the white lingerie looks like a gash or scar. Also she always says she doesn't work out I never believed her but I never realized how untoned she is.

Emily, why so negative about the women's march? What exactly are you doing to help? Not very feminist of you

What is she 23, 24 years old and she's already got cellulite.

@twoinone she's 25. cellulite really isn't an issue to me, I've seen girls bigger than her with no cellulite it's hereditary I believe. 

@*Luna*  i've always thought her agency wasn't honest about her height, she looks about 5'6 not 5'7, even though it's not that much of a difference. I think those boots aren't helping the look either. Too harsh, they cut down her height and make her legs look shorter than they are. She doesn't have to get ripped or anything but some squats wouldn't hurt.

On 1/20/2017 at 2:35 PM, pizzarat said:

So true. It runs from her cleavage down to her belly button & looks really strange & unattractive to me. I also agree about how short & untoned she looks. I think she is actually 5'5, from what I've read/heard. This site seems to be on top of things more often than not.

http://www.celebheights.com/s/Emily-Ratajkowski-5539.html