Bellazon

Emily Ratajkowski
Thumbnail

@brookly4u 

Your first time posting and you felt the need to go look at all my comments? Wow! It sounds like you signed up  exclusively come for me so that's amusing. Also my ig is not linked to this account so that doesn't make sense, she wouldn't know me from here. Also, you're suggesting she reads bellazon? Do you know something we don't? I never really commented her pictures on the gram. I talk freely on here because I can. I like that you assume I'm insecure and female with how catty you're making it out to be. I'm allowed to  critique a woman that I admire and want to see do better. You sound very bothered almost as if I were talking about you or your loved one! Liking someone isn't blindly worshiping them, she's done problematic things and I don't go out of my way to expose her or try to make others agree with me I simply post my thoughts on here. I thought she was woke and cool and I was wrong but I still like things about her and I've praised her on here without criticism. If you're going to read do it accurately. I don't assume I know, there's pictures of her out there with a straight up duckbill from the injection. I can't get over how personally offended you sound, and I'm very sorry I hurt you.

@Sunshiine thanks for the lovely candids.

@kbutt394 Well put. I don't really have a problem with her standing up for what's right but I feel like it was self-serving, she could've told Jacob Bernstein to his face then and there "hey that isn't cool!" but instead twitter fingers made a spectacle on social media for brownie points. Plus it's not really conducive to the attack on the press right now. Excellent point about Sarandon. The privilege is strong in those two. Emily posting about Susan over the course of the election told me everything I needed to know about her politics. Any Bernie bro doubling down on why HRC was so awful and smugly still stumping for Sanders right now when lives are being destroyed needs to check themselves. I'm so sick of  these rich neoliberals who have nothing to lose by platforming on anarchy. 

Just now, pizzarat said:

Apologies to those offended! I will be more conscientious of what I post in the future and try to keep the critiques to a minimum. Just saw Emily at Marc in pastel looking straight up gorgeous

I don't mind your critiques Pizza. The models on bellazon aren't beyond reproach. Those who came here for bewbs can easily find them.

6 hours ago, pizzarat said:

Apologies to those offended! I will be more conscientious of what I post in the future and try to keep the critiques to a minimum. Just saw Emily at Marc in pastel looking straight up gorgeous

Definitely not offended, just bored of the bitching, seems to sort of take away from the whole point...

21 hours ago, pizzarat said:

@Sunshiine thanks for the lovely candids.

@kbutt394 Well put. I don't really have a problem with her standing up for what's right but I feel like it was self-serving, she could've told Jacob Bernstein to his face then and there "hey that isn't cool!" but instead twitter fingers made a spectacle on social media for brownie points. Plus it's not really conducive to the attack on the press right now. Excellent point about Sarandon. The privilege is strong in those two. Emily posting about Susan over the course of the election told me everything I needed to know about her politics. Any Bernie bro doubling down on why HRC was so awful and smugly still stumping for Sanders right now when lives are being destroyed needs to check themselves. I'm so sick of  these rich neoliberals who have nothing to lose by platforming on anarchy. 

I disagree strongly with Bloodshot, @pizzarat. In fact, this is all I can say in response:

Obligatory comment about Emily's bewbs: hubba hubba, etc.

1 hour ago, 7jj7 said:

I think it's okay to critique to whatever you want but I just don't wanna see more texts thank photos in this thread. if you have strong arguments to make, maybe you should find a larger platform.

there aren't always updates to post and you're free to upload some old pictures to break up the walls of text if they bother you! :smile: