Bellazon

Emily Ratajkowski
Thumbnail

Her InStyle cover is awful. It looks shopped six ways from Sunday. lol "activist" I wonder why she didn't talk about being a self righteous Bernie bro with asinine beliefs about no longer having a 2 party system/constantly insulting American democrats more times than not being mistaken for a Trump supporter on twitter. Or telling J. Cole (an actual black person) he's wrong about his lyrics and experience. Why didn't she talk about being a tone deaf white liberal?  She did not mention her afro wig and how she tried to delete all traces of it and mute any conversation about it online. Another mediocre cover to go with her boring new campaign and career moves. I don't think she will ever be in another Gone Girl caliber movie again. She gets the nepotism girls leftovers. She talks about being born with her body again, the patriarchal society and how she's been offered a bunch of work that "just isn't her" so she's turned it down. Yet she was making fun of that EDM flop she did not too long ago, that was her or a cash grab? Keep your stories straight. She is so unbelievably pretentious it makes her unlikable. Every interview is the same. Does she have anything to talk about that isn't feminism? Swanberg thinks Rataj­kowski is naturally suited to unique, unusual projects and not just to the big prestige movies that seemingly every actress goes for. Please, if she could get in the door to audition for the same projects as Natalie Portman she would. 

http://www.instyle.com/celebrity/emily-ratajkowski-march-cover-story?234

She disappointed me. 

Make fun of WAYF is unfair, Max Joseph is the only one who gave her a lead role, after that movie she's gone on vacation 365/365 I don't wanna talk about Cruise, I think that it's an unborn flop.

During the Wayf tour she talked about how cool her character was, that Sofie was a great woman, I have no words.

She's really ungrateful I can't believe it.

I have to see the pics but probably they're not interesting. 

13 minutes ago, cha said:

She disappointed me. 

Make fun of WAYF is unfair, Max Joseph is the only one who gave her a lead role, after that movie she's gone on vacation 365/365 I don't wanna talk about Cruise, I think that it's an unborn flop.

During the Wayf tour she talked about how cool her character was, that Sofie was a great woman, I have no words.

She's really ungrateful I can't believe it.

I have to see the pics but probably they're not interesting. 

Right???  Not to mention she's ALWAYS kissing his butt on social media so I'm confused! Why make fun of his project and allude that you think it's beneath you? I don't even know how I feel about her these days

4 hours ago, pizzarat said:

Right???  Not to mention she's ALWAYS kissing his butt on social media so I'm confused! Why make fun of his project and allude that you think it's beneath you? I don't even know how I feel about her these days

Yes!! I don't know what happened to her, but recently she overstimates herself too much.

The pictures are nothing special, she has the same face.

I save this one because she smiles and I think that she should smile often, she's pretty :angie:

image.jpeg.7422fb292c0911ff6ca80c35396fff19.jpeg