Bellazon

VS vs. SI Ultimate Showdown

Joe > Average

Boy Saves Himself & Lil Sister From Moose With Tactics Learned From World Of Warcraft

post-1004-0-1446093177-96838_thumb.gif

We all have our demons. Mine's booze. Little Hans Jørgen Olsen? His happened to be a pedophilic moose.

According to NextNature, the Olsen siblings "trespassed the territory of the moose during a walk in the forest near their home." When the moose attacked, Hans used the Warrior ability Taunt, i.e. he taunted the moose, thereby allowing his sister to escape. Stage 1 complete.

Next he had to save himself. There's an ability for that - the Hunter skill Feign Death. Hans lay still on the ground. The moose, exhibiting typical low-level monster behavior, left the boy alone and wandered off.

Well well well, playing World of Warcraft pays off after all. Not that you need WoW to defeat a moose. No, everything you need to know to put a moose down you can learn from God of War. Namely, freezing that bitch with Medusa's head and beating it till it shatters.

Taunt AND Feign death? What sort of Warrior/ Hunter hybrid is this? Hacks. Little bastard should get banned. ROFL!

:rofl: @ the boy and the Moose :rofl: 0.o . I guess Warcraft did pay off for him and of course god of war is pretty good too...Even I could play that one (Y) :ninja: . That PERFECTLY describes those sites as well :ninja: . Mine of choice is youtube :ninja: ....

:rofl: @ Jennka and Rox :rofl:

And Baron, you really summed the up very well :| ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previous two rounds need a couple votes...

Beauty: Tyra 15.5, Selita 8.5

Body: Tyra 17.5, Selita 6.5

Sexiness: Tyra 15, Selita 9

Winner: Tyra 48

Selita: 24

Actually above average in closeness for this comp :laugh: .

@ Chocolate, I beat my personal record blocking :ddr: . Though I'm ashamed to say what it was :ninja: .

Beauty: Michelle.... And as a side note, I must admit I'm a sucker for an extra large smile :) .

Body: Michelle. Both quite nice :) . Noassatall tablets (as my cousin would say) yes, but both lovely :) .

Sexiness: .5

Beauty: Michelle. I don;t like Lara's face at all. I just can't understand how people can find her pretty :ninja: but to each their own I guess..

Body: Lara, better abs.

Sexiness: I find neither sexy, but I'll go with Michelle- at least she doesn't annoy me.