Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

The amount of vapid self serving dialect o.o Thanks for the video though, it's always nice to get insight into the mind of the VS  models... it's a bright happy place filled with sunshine, daisy's and daddy complexes.

Ale: "you get real inspired when you're there. getting the beautiful tan and just overlooking St Tropez , what else do you need, you don't need anything else to feel fabulous..."  :rofl:

Those phots by Annie are really not that good for VF. Her shots used to be so iconic. Now they're just boring. Obviously I know it's about Jimmy but wish we see more of the girls.

On another note when will we start seeing Valentine's Day stuff, even on the browser? I thought we would have seen that by now.

The amount of vapid self serving dialect o.o Thanks for the video though, it's always nice to get insight into the mind of the VS  models... it's a bright happy place filled with sunshine, daisy's and daddy complexes.

Ale: "you get real inspired when you're there. getting the beautiful tan and just overlooking St Tropez , what else do you need, you don't need anything else to feel fabulous..."  :rofl:

7 Annoying Quotes From Victoria’s Secret Models #PrettyGirlProblems

http://www.shefinds.com/2014/7-annoying-quotes-from-victorias-secret-models-prettygirlproblems/

:cain:

http://www.shefinds.com/2014/7-annoying-quotes-from-victorias-secret-models-prettygirlproblems/

... and they're breeding

This one takes the cake, the platter the cake came on and the baker who made the cake.

Bar Refaeli: “I don’t understand it. “I’m okay. I look great. I’m cool. I like going out. I like being at home, I like movies, I like eating. So what’s wrong with me? Why am I alone?”

(psst could it be because the humble fairy skipped you? so cool, so edgy...)

DPm4bxT.gif

... and they're breeding

post-18831-0-1446077052-52627_thumb.gif

This one takes the cake, the platter the cake came on and the baker who made the cake.

Bar Refaeli: “I don’t understand it. “I’m okay. I look great. I’m cool. I like going out. I like being at home, I like movies, I like eating. So what’s wrong with me? Why am I alone?”

(psst could it be because the humble fairy skipped you? so cool, so edgy...)