Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

The amount of vapid self serving dialect o.o Thanks for the video though, it's always nice to get insight into the mind of the VS  models... it's a bright happy place filled with sunshine, daisy's and daddy complexes.

Ale: "you get real inspired when you're there. getting the beautiful tan and just overlooking St Tropez , what else do you need, you don't need anything else to feel fabulous..."  :rofl:

7 Annoying Quotes From Victoria’s Secret Models #PrettyGirlProblems

http://www.shefinds.com/2014/7-annoying-quotes-from-victorias-secret-models-prettygirlproblems/

:cain:

Ed is in Miami and said they would be shooting there this week and confirmed Doutzen.

:dance:  2014, the year of DOUTZEN!!!

Yes yes yes. She is shooting in Miami, has an event, and has already shot swim and VSX. That a lot of work considering it's only been half a month into 2014! Can 2014 please please be Doutzen take over?!

I think I may be in the minority here, but I thought that the vast majority of the new Valentine shots were absolutely horrendous. Between the bad photoshopping, the bloated appearance half the girls have and the horrible posing/facial expressions I thought it was a mess and not in a hot way. Seriously, half the shots look like facebook "modeling" pictures that someone put up to showcase how "sexy" they are.

I think I may be in the minority here, but I thought that the vast majority of the new Valentine shots were absolutely horrendous. Between the bad photoshopping, the bloated appearance half the girls have and the horrible posing/facial expressions I thought it was a mess and not in a hot way. Seriously, half the shots look like facebook "modeling" pictures that someone put up to showcase how "sexy" they are.

1z4c2mt.jpg

^ JESUS CHRIST KEN! :rofl: Spot on though

I like the coloring combo of Adriana's pic (mainly because it's not blonde), but the over photo-shop on Adriana's cover make her look like a Taiwanese Lady Boy  :rofl: Plus how many times can we see the same pics and poses over and over again with the same models before they get old.

Adriana/Ale go now... Life outside of VS is waiting.