Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I think Michael Bay will be back to shoot the next VS commercial. Not only did Ed post a throwback the other day from a commercial he shot, but a lot of VS peeps are posting their throwbacks with him and never seen BTS pics that I am too lazy to post right now. They might be shooting soon.

^for me at least, because Behati's pics are very good and she's a way for them to boost popularity with her engagement to Adam. I posted in the Candice thread that the cover is not great (not even the best of Candice's photos let alone all of them) and it seems like they decided they wanted Candice on the cover and stuck with their guns before they actually looked at what the best cover photo was. I think they decided not to do that with the holiday catalog and then wound up choosing a very pretty picture of Barbara Palvin, so maybe they all had panic attacks without C and needed to make sense of their lives again LOL. I am also pretty sure that the swim preview vid is just outtakes of C from last year, so VS strikes again with the laziness but they are nothing if not consistent.

My anal retentive self is also confused about the typeface of the word 'swim' on the cover because it makes no sense...the m is in a different font?

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if by 2016 Adriana is the last bitch standing, she's like cockroaches ... She'll survive us all :ninja:

LOL Honestly I could see Adriana staying a good 5 years more. The girl is not aging. I wonder what the line up will look 10 years from now? 10 years ago it was Gisele, Heidi, Tyra, Adriana, Alessandra right? My how things have changed.

Honestly, I'm shocked they didn't put Behati on the cover.

Candice is their go-to girl for everything swim though. It wasn't too shocking that it was her and not Behati. But I do agree that Behati's swim pics are great! Candice probably just sells well for swim so it was a safe bet.