Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I slightly can considering how they use to love Alessandra and adriana the same way, and seeing the angels that got the bra before both of them (selita, marissa miller, heidi 3 times before either of them) goes to show you anything can happen. I mean not seeing doutzen in the speculation phase was shocking for me even

I slightly can considering how they use to love Alessandra and adriana the same way, and seeing the angels that got the bra before both of them (selita, marissa miller, heidi 3 times before either of them) goes to show you anything can happen. I mean not seeing doutzen in the speculation phase was shocking for me even

Heidi was very much more popular than Ale and Adriana during her VS years, though.

Candice has been favored by VS in many occasions, at the top of my head I remember once VS did a photoshoot for VSX at the beach with Dri & Ale and that never came out, instead they launched a campaign with Candice for VSX.

So saying Candice works harder it's bullshit, it's VS pushing her harder than the rest. Just wait for the Holiday catalog, Candice did not shoot as many times as Behati or Adriana but you can bet she'll have as many or more pictures than they do.

True I guess I should quit assuming she automatically works more :p But still VS's dedication to her, you would think they would want to give her the bra, you know? but I guess it is all about how much press they get, how they can market them, etc. IDK I'm definetly not the VS expert...

Anywho, I just feel like Candice always brings it to every VS shoot, so I would definetly be happy if it were candice :wub:

MissLimaVzla, I know you don't prefer the Swaney POOL :p :rofl:

Speaking of, Jessica Perez would actually make a great addition to the show. I know jessica has done some work for VS before....did that stop after she started doing SI, or was she doing both?

Yeah I would be more than happy to empty that damn Swany pool :laugh:

As for Jess. I think after SI she did one photo shoot for VS last year and that was it. I do think she would be perfect for the brand because unlike most of their girls she looks like a grown up woman and her body is to die for, she also can speak without sounding like a complete idiot so she'd be a great spokesperson for them... However she is a little short for model standards so I don't know if that has anything to do with her lack of VS work and she is also 27 so I think her chances of starting a relationship with VS at this point are pretty low

I wonder will they have and PINK angel, PINK Queen, or whatever they call it like Miranda and Behati were when they first started out with brand, or are they just going to keep letting random non angel models open PINK and having no angels in the section, do the launches, and stuff.

^Thanks, well I hope they let Elsa finally open the PINK section this year and maybe let Sara close. And I wonder since Elsa is the PINK supermodel for the brand now will they have her in the opening credits along with the other angels like they did with Behati hummmmmmm?