Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Just read about Gisele. If she shows up at the VSFS by any reason I am going to lose my shit ... In a good way and I will fangirl about it so much everyone will hate me, I'll go all psycho fan about it :ninja:

However, I doubt it will happen. If anything I can see Gisele selling her underwear line in the US through VS like Calzedonia used to do with Intimissi

No way that can happen, but I would be positively shocked. But now it seems she is miles and miles from VS.

I think she's friends with Ed. She probably came to see him. Or she had a shoot at the same time because let's not forget there are several studios inside Pier 59 and Milk and people are always running around to see each other. I see it on Instagram all the time. "You're here?!?!" "I'm shooting in Studio B come see me."

I don't think it's Lily. She just has a pic of hers at VS office and it means nothing.

However, I read something now in House Of Models (which always spread false rumors) and I was like LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I just needed to post it.

GISELE BUNDCHEN + VICTORIA'S SECRET?

After confirmation of the return of the supermodel on the runway for Colcci, it seems that Gisele Bundchen decided to come back to her former jobs.

The beauty was seen this Wednesday at Victoria's Secret office while the photo shoot for the famous Fantasy Bra 2013 (the coveted bra made with diamonds and precious stones, which features in the brand's fashion shows) was going on. [...]
Will we ever have a return of Gisele on the Victoria's Secret runway?

:ninja:

What the...?? :ninja:  :o :no::wacko:

But with other side I hope this is true. lol :rofl:  Everyone are like ''It's Doutzen, no It's Candice, back off it's Adriana, it's Behati,no Behati,yess Candice,no Doutzen'' lol It would be shocking :)

That's what I thought, but if she does sell her lingerie through VS I do believe there is a small small chance she'll walk the show and wear her own pieces ... The good thing is that it would be so much press for VS that Ed probably cries of exciment at the thought of that, the bad thing is that she would completely outshine all the Angels and be the center of attention and I don't knownif that's the smartest move

I remember seeing an interview when gisele was asked about her leave with VS and she said she was asking herself "What am I still doing this for" I know there were other reasons, but in all gisele seemed soo over VS. I thinks she was too over vs to ever come back lol. So i'm not believing that her being there meant anything

One person writes what they/someone else have seen and tweets about it. An hour later it is deleted, but meanwhile 10 other people have paraphrased it, and shared it with others and the list goes on, until i come to Gisele's thread and read sth like this which nearly gives me a heart attack only to discover it was all fake! 

bummed!

Behati is shooting today again. At the rate we're going this will be the Behati's Secret Holiday 2013 

And that's great, it was about damn time she got some love after five years of work for them and being the underdog for a while (Y)

I'm not against Behati getting the bra. She's been with them for a long time now. She and Candice have been working for VS about the same amount of time so it would have been either one of them this year. I obviously would prefer Doutzen but she's kinda disappeared from everything VS lately as has Lily. Just pictures here and there. It's been primarily Behati which makes me think they are building her up for it.

Anyway i'm still adjusting to VS without Miranda :( lol I doubt she will be at the show but I'm really hoping she does and maybe be her last show. Like a little fairwell like they did for Heidi or Tyra (doubtful)

Behati is shooting today again. At the rate we're going this will be the Behati's Secret Holiday 2013 

And that's great, it was about damn time she got some love after five years of work for them and being the underdog for a while (Y)

+1 great to see someone new have their time

^Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if Behati makes the holiday catalog cover instead of Candice this year. She has moved from being just being strictly a Pink girl to a VS "It Girl" I hope the same happens to Elsa.

And I have a feeling that Ale want be included in this year's holiday commercial AGAIN because she has been rarely working with them this year and she barely shot for the holiday catalog heck non angels shot more than she did it seems.

I think it will happen for Elsa eventually. Candice started as a Pink girl and slowly moved to mainline, then it was Chanel & Behati, I'm sure it's a matter of time before Elsa moves to mainline.

I have my doubts about Alessandra making it to the Holiday commercial but we'll see, they should start shooting any day now because it's always shot in August before the girls go on vacations.

Oh lord Martha is pretty but I already see I'm going to be getting her and Candice confused a lot :pinch:

And yeah Ale is most likely going to be the angel to not be in the holiday commercial this year. Out of all the angels she seems to have done the least this year.

It would be nice to see Snowman, snowflakes, christmas lights, trees, naughty Mrs Clause, and gifts in these photos and commercials.

Imagine a set of beautiful girls in white feathery angel wings, hell some could be without wings and instead are wearing little Santa hats and skimpy white lingerie all while playing around in a light dusting of snow, beautiful white twinkle lighting in the background casting amazing shadows in these woman, that would be adorable and sexy.

Or the girls sitting around a huge tree opening VS gifts that of course had VS lingerie all while wearing the stuff. Or one of the models wrapped up in a giant green or red bow a thong and little else.... Merry Christmas.

Did VS pay attention to my rant about how much they suck the life of out x-mas? I'm taking claim for VS changing it up this year! :Angel::gocho:

INB4 all the x-mas stuff is cut from the commercial and Bay gets in his EXPLOSIONS

And...she's back! :cain:

Ex-Victoria's Secret Model's New Clothing Line Displays Bible Verses

Former Victoria's Secret model Kylie Bisutti has launched a new clothing line that seeks to bring the Word of God back into public schools by actually displaying Bible verses on jeans, tops and accessories. "God Inspired Fashion is all about spreading God's word everywhere and making it easier for Christians to share their faith and God's love. And that's really what the world needs right now," said Bisutti in a statement on God Inspired Fashion's website.

Bisutti partnered with Angie Frost, CEO of the company, to break ground in a saturated fashion market with the intent to help reverse the current moral decline in schools and society. Both women believe a correlation exists between the removal of God's word in the public school system and the deterioration of the American family unit.

"Public schools can set a dress-code for their students, but dress codes (except when uniforms are required) cannot restrict students from expressing their faith through their clothing," said Frost in the statement. "As Christians we are called to share the Truth with everyone. Approaching people in the street may be difficult for some, but when you wear God's word and people approach you about it, sharing your relationship with God becomes easy."

The purpose of using Bible verses on clothes is not only to spread the gospel but the company says it could also be the first introduction to God's word for some children. In addition, God Inspired Fashion wants to address the problem of school violence through their apparel.

"Bullying is also a big issue for many of the students in our country and if anything can change a bully's heart, it's God's word," said Stevi Baker, director of God Inspired Children's Clothing, in a statement on company's website. Along with Baker and Ford, Bisutti hopes her platform can jumpstart a revival among believers who will sport the clothing line, which is aimed primarily at children, but also is available for men, women and toddlers. The new project is Bisutti's way of staying relevant in the fashion industry since she left the modeling world after beating out 10,000 girls to win a Victoria's Secret model search competition in 2009. In her tell-all book released in May, I'm No Angel: From Victoria's Secret Model to Role Model, Bisutti describes her struggles in the past for a chance at her big break into the cut-throat fashion industry that she ultimately gave up to pursue a new life in God.

post-2904-0-1446081078-35795_thumb.jpgpost-2904-0-1446081078-37791_thumb.jpg

post-2904-0-1446081078-41445_thumb.jpg
christianpost.com