Kevork89

Kelli Evans tweeted ......

@kelli_eva -#ArtDirector for @VictoriasSecret

♥ Kelli Evans ♥

‏@kelli_eva 40m

Um, this year's fantasy bra. AMAZING!

#VictoriasSecret #fantasybra

Collapse Reply Retweet Favorite More 2:39 PM - 31 Jul 13 · Details

Whoever worked with Victoria's Secret today got the Fantasy Bra.....and my money is on Lily Aldridge.....I don't know why but I have a strange feeling about it.....besides Russell James posted this pic to his Instagram account and we know he loves to drop itty bitty hints about the VS Model who gets to wear the Bra every year....I could be wrong of course

nomadrj 8 hours ago At @victoriassecret headquarters for a meeting and can't seem to find @lilyaldridge anywhere.

http://instagram.com/p/cbu3IetwjE/

Kelli Evans tweeted ......

@kelli_eva -#ArtDirector for @VictoriasSecret

♥ Kelli Evans ♥

‏@kelli_eva 40m

Um, this year's fantasy bra. AMAZING!

#VictoriasSecret #fantasybra

Collapse Reply Retweet Favorite More 2:39 PM - 31 Jul 13 · Details

Whoever worked with Victoria's Secret today got the Fantasy Bra.....and my money is on Lily Aldridge.....I don't know why but I have a strange feeling about it.....besides Russell James posted this pic to his Instagram account and we know he loves to drop itty bitty hints about the VS Model who gets to wear the Bra every year....I could be wrong of course

nomadrj 8 hours ago At @victoriassecret headquarters for a meeting and can't seem to find @lilyaldridge anywhere.

http://instagram.com/p/cbu3IetwjE/

Possibly lilly?? I like it. I think she deserves more attention by VS

I don't think it's Lily. She just has a pic of hers at VS office and it means nothing.

However, I read something now in House Of Models (which always spread false rumors) and I was like LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I just needed to post it.

GISELE BUNDCHEN + VICTORIA'S SECRET?

After confirmation of the return of the supermodel on the runway for Colcci, it seems that Gisele Bundchen decided to come back to her former jobs.

The beauty was seen this Wednesday at Victoria's Secret office while the photo shoot for the famous Fantasy Bra 2013 (the coveted bra made with diamonds and precious stones, which features in the brand's fashion shows) was going on. [...]
Will we ever have a return of Gisele on the Victoria's Secret runway?

:ninja:

I think it was Candice. If it's Doutzen I'm gonna cry tears of joy.

BTW, does the girl who got the FB find out today or has she known for longer? How much longer?

She probably knows it for like 2 weeks or something. Like Ale last year, she told that she got a call to do the photoshoot when she was breastfeeding.

Here is the BTS video for the Body by Victoria Fall 2013 Shoot with Candice Swanepoel, Barbara Palvin and Behati Prinsloo.....I think its MUCH better than that other Ed Razek directed commercial...It's more playful,fun and joyful...plus the models look like they had a LOT of fun....

Fun on the Set of the Body by Victoria Fall 2013 Shoot

Published on Jul 30, 2013

Supermodels Candice Swanepoel, Barbara Palvin and Behati Prinsloo get playful between takes on the Body by Victoria Fall 2013 shoot. Look for the all-new bra and panty collection online, in catalogue and all Victoria's Secret stores now. Music by Julien Funk

Could you imagine if it was Doutzen and then they changed it last minute for Behati?! That would be such a slap in the face haha

If it really is Behati then it was REALLY last minute on VS's part. She lucked out.

Yeah, I don't think Doutzen is in the running this year. Following her twitter account, it doesn't seem like she was working today. As someone mentioned up thread, next year, when she goes to space, she'll have a better shot. Maybe she'll open?  :unsure:  I'm intrigued by the idea of either Lily or Behati getting it.