Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

It's not just VS forgetting her birthday, she (and Lily) was cut from the Mother's Day message as well when literally every other Angel was in it, even Behati who hasn't done anything for them in two years. VS and Adriana haven't mentioned each other in anything for months, which is not usual. Even Ed's birthday message for Adriana didn't mention anything about the brand itself.

Also VS doesn't need Adriana for shit, do you think people will magically stop shopping in the stores because Adriana is gone? Nope. Their sales (and ratings) will most likely just keep declining like they have in the last few years but it has nothing to do with Adriana. And this is coming from someone who truly believes that Adriana is the best Angel ever. But VS survived Gisele, Tyra and Heidi leaving, I'm sure they will be fine without Adriana as well.

There's only two options here: she's done with VS (or VS is done with her?) or they are currently negotiating a contract.

If Adriana and VS has parted way, my guess would be money. Adriana seemed pretty set on walking her 20 shows/walking at 40, but I'll also bet she's not going to accept being paid under her worth and it feels like lately VS is trying to cut corners as much as possible. (And I can't really blame them for not wanting to pay top dollar for a model who works for them twice a year, even if she was one of their stars.) 

There's a little video of Taylor and Lais on the VS site that I made some really quick gifs from. 

https://dm.victoriassecret.com/appfeatures/1268276474827/02-061218-bra-video.mp4

vs1.gif vs2.gif vs3.gif

Stella and Elsa are shooting today. 

Edit: Martha and Lameka are also shooting again. I know Elsa, Martha and Lameka are with Russell. Not sure about Stella.

If Adriana is gone, I'll take a bet and say this was her decision because VS had done everything to keep her, they kiss the floor she walks in and I'm not even kidding here. I didn't want her to leave and I'm sad about it but I guess she wants to do better a bigger things because she can. But, yo, I can't wait for the meltdowns, that's what I love about these situations.:rofl:

Is the general assumption right now that both Adriana and Lily are more or less done with VS? I'm more inclined to believe Adriana is still with them because there's no way they'd a) lose both Ale AND Adriana at virtually the same time and b) not have some kind of send off for her at the show. But maybe that's coming this year, assuming she walks in it. I think both Adriana and Lily will walk this show but it wouldn't surprise me at all if it's their last.

On 6/13/2018 at 7:20 PM, JROCK177217 said:

If it's both Adriana and Lily's last year, Lily's either getting entirely overshadowed or they'll mesh the two together and she'll get more than she deserves. 

You came what you came to say

: Lily will be neglected, Lily will be getting more press out of Adriana

Adriana is a legend and Lily will be with vs for a decade, they both deserve a mention but if you are comparing how much mention each will get. are you serious?

The real serious shit is VS wont even air a substantial full runway walk and the editing is more like cropping.

As much as Alessandra got to close the show for her last walk, It was not even reflected in the program and here we are comparing who deserves how much?

It doesn't matter. at all

3 hours ago, Beehive2 said:

You came what you came to say

: Lily will be neglected, Lily will be getting more press out of Adriana

Adriana is a legend and Lily will be with vs for a decade, they both deserve a mention but if you are comparing how much mention each will get. are you serious?

The real serious shit is VS wont even air a substantial full runway walk and the editing is more like cropping.

As much as Alessandra got to close the show for her last walk, It was not even reflected in the program and here we are comparing who deserves how much?

It doesn't matter. at all

I mean Adriana does have almost double the amount of years Lily has worked at the brand. It doesn't seem unreasonable to claim that Adriana does deserve a bigger send-off. I agree that the editing and the way Alessandra was treated does not seem to be indicative of how send-offs happen, but VS could get their shit together. I still think Adriana should receive a significant farewell (if she is leaving). That isn't to say that Lily doesn't deserve one at all, but rather that Adriana, who remains their most popular angel after so many line-up alterations, definitely should get more than Lily if they both are choosing to leave. 

1 hour ago, JROCK177217 said:

I mean Adriana does have almost double the amount of years Lily has worked at the brand. It doesn't seem unreasonable to claim that Adriana does deserve a bigger send-off. I agree that the editing and the way Alessandra was treated does not seem to be indicative of how send-offs happen, but VS could get their shit together. I still think Adriana should receive a significant farewell (if she is leaving). That isn't to say that Lily doesn't deserve one at all, but rather that Adriana, who remains their most popular angel after so many line-up alterations, definitely should get more than Lily if they both are choosing to leave. 

I agree with this.

But I also think everyone at VS are dickheads so no one is probably getting anything :rofl: