Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Unless I'm missing something, Elsa's last VS work with Bellemere was September 2016. So something is off with the dates in that article. Trying to look at the other girls timing 

Lais' last published Bellemere work is LUI in late 2016

I'm starting to think the St. Barths shoot she was referring to wasn't the 2016 swim special because there is no way LUI kept this editorial for so many months. I'd say the thing happened around summer 2016 and then some months after that Bellemere was fired.

I don’t wanna take anything away from Jasmine getting the Fantasy Bra in 2016 but I wonder if VS had thought about Lais being the first New Angel to get it before problems between Lais and Bellemere occurred.

Nah, they would have just changed the photographer, not the model. Especially when you consider how much goes into doing the FB, thr change would have had to happen like 6+ months prior the actual FB shoot. 

10 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Unless I'm missing something, Elsa's last VS work with Bellemere was September 2016. So something is off with the dates in that article. Trying to look at the other girls timing 

Maybe the Marie Claire author is not good at English.

The time-line should be something like:

In fall of 2016, VS cuts ties with Bellemere but does not explain anything to him or his agent.

In February 2018, The Globe publishes an article exposing Bellemere and other photographers and industry insiders. VS announces that they are doing a full third-party investigation.

In May 2018, Lais reveals that she was one of the Angels who complained about Bellemere’s inappropriate behaviour.

Speaking of, it’s around the time the girl who got the FB finds out? 

They had a lot of shoots with Ed and Co on set lately, with Jerome filming. It’s another NA if that’s the case, since none of the older girls have shot recently. 

4 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Speaking of, it’s around the time the girl who got the FB finds out? 

They had a lot of shoots with Ed and Co on set lately, with Jerome filming. It’s another NA if that’s the case, since none of the older girls have shot recently. 

Lais found out she was getting it in August of last year so idk. They told her the same day of the shoot which was thr week of the fittings for the show, months prior to that they told her they needed to take all her measurements because she was wearing some bodysuit at the show that would be tailored for her.

In all honesty tho, unless it's Elsa i give zero fucks about it this year. It'll get 0.0008sec of screentime anyway :rofl:

I really want Taylor to get the FB. 

Her body is on point and she’s looking better than ever. From the NA she is the most popular and I can see it going well. My second choice Sara, she is one of the NA with the most followers, and pretty popular too. Compare to the others one nobody really knows who they’re. 

19 hours ago, Clauds said:

I'm starting to think the St. Barths shoot she was referring to wasn't the 2016 swim special because there is no way LUI kept this editorial for so many months. I'd say the thing happened around summer 2016 and then some months after that Bellemere was fired.

I do think the swim special is at the centre of this. Bellemere on VS:

With a minimum of 20 people on set and at times 200 people, Bellemere said, “If you have to move a girl, you ask her, ‘Maybe you should move the foot here.’ You don’t force anything. I never had any trouble with a girl on set or after. We are taking 20, 30 pictures in a day. We are like a machine. The shoot has to stop at 5 or 6 o’clock to avoid any overtime pay. We are really hard about this.”

http://wwd.com/eye/people/photographer-david-bellemere-sexual-misconduct-models-maps-out-precautions-for-the-industry-1202572266/

In the VS swim special, one of the Angels said it was her biggest shoot ever with 250 people on set. I think Bellemere was referring to that shoot with the comment about 200 people.

Lais’ account of the situation fits the swim special – they were at a party in St. Barts in the Caribbean after a rehearsal and Bellemere seemed drunk. The rehearsal could have been for the artists’ performances. I don’t see any need for parties and rehearsals with an ordinary swim shoot.

Add to that Lais’ minuscule screen time in the TV special and not being included in the group Vogue cover that became after the swim special.

20 hours ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Hmm, I think it was taken around that time? Jo was already an Angel when that shoot came out, but she wasn't invited to be in it. 

Was she an Angel on the swim trip for the TV special?

9 minutes ago, Clauds said:

But she worked with multiple times afte that.

Let’s say it happened in the summer of 2016 and Bellemere continues to work for VS until he is dropped in the fall of 2016. That wouldn’t leave much time for Lais to lose a lot of jobs.

20 hours ago, Clauds said:

I'm starting to think the St. Barths shoot she was referring to wasn't the 2016 swim special because there is no way LUI kept this editorial for so many months

They released three covers for the September 2016 issue in honour of the 2016 Summer Olympics in Brazil so it’s possible that Lui had been working on those shoots for a while.

https://www.maxim.com/women/lui-magazine-brazilian-supermodels-2016-8