Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Thanks everyone for working hard on sharing these updates!

@ticktock I think they shoot the FB before the holiday commercial. In 2013, the pictures were taken towards the end of July. Last year's FB shoot took place in a different location than the holiday shoot. The FB shoot was in a house (I'm thinking of the Vogue video Jasmine did) and the commercial was done in the France estate. 

All the angels looks good, at the first I hated the clothes but now they're getting better. 

I say Behati commenting on some angels pictures. Can we say that she wasn't there because she didn't want to or she's just out of shape? 

I'd be more than fine with Adriana missing this tbh, they already have a ton of models there, is not like they need another one. I think in this case less is more, she was confirmed to be shooting so something clearly went wrong or maybe she'll just shoot for a day. Either way, based on how much the girls have been shooting, the campaign seems like it will be focused in the NA again.