Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I'm so happy for Elsa. She's the best they have right now and I honestly say that I think she's the only model who can make VS shots a little bit more "couture" and less "sexy-dirty" and I loooove it.

Also, thank you in advance Clauds :flower:

Gonna have to disagree with this entire paragraph sorry lol

^ Don't forget she is also known for her icy personality and being VS's biggest bitch, I heard she makes Miranda seem like a sweetie

Are y'all 100% sure that cover is legit? Can't find it in the browswer.

Bryan if you're here, hit me with the two letters, I'm in the C's and can't find it, I do not feel like going through the entire alphabet for this o.o

Com'mon people. You know better. You're not supposed to support diva bitch Elsa. She's funny looking, with creepy alien eyes and they should have left her non-sexy ass in Pink. :/

Don't show the irkiness, or people will have more ammo.

It's an opinion people, no need to go on the defense over it. 

^ Don't forget she is also known for her icy personality and being VS's biggest bitch, I heard she makes Miranda seem like a sweetie

:rofl: I still stand by my prediction that Elsa is going to shove someone off the runway during the finale. Part of me hopes it'll be #bodybyiza but I don't want to see my boo massacred by those abs.

btw if Elsa has become the new Adriana in terms of not being able to say anything without the fans jumping down people's throats, expect a lot more trolling when it comes to Elsa... you'll make it WAY to easy to poke and make fun of. Just a helpful tip :)

I love the internet community.