Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I think it has gotten to a point where the road has been paved so to speak on what models are supposed to say it has become a cliche. Like in hockey you basically know what any athlete will say for their interviews it becomes such a boring thing they all speak in cliches and are so predictable you don't get anything new or see much into each individuals personality.

Like models will all say

- I am very shy in person

- Living a healthy lifestlye is very important

- I was akwaward in high school, none of the boys noticed me!

- Modelling is all about confidence, when you are on the runway it is all about you showing who you are

- Yoga and boxing are great for stayng in shape

- A guy should just be himself when approacing me, and be funny

You rarely get anything new from people interviews and when you do they are either celebrated as being different or quirky or torched for being over confident and too assertive.

My favorite part is always the "I never felt pretty because I was so tall and skinny and i didn't know anything about fashion" and then "I grew up watching the VSFS so this is a dream come true for me because I look up to those beautiful women"

Bitch didn't you just say you didn't know shit about fashion?  :mellow: 

post-84490-0-1446080016-80654_thumb.jpg 

They have no idea if this karlie photo shoot ! It has to do with the VSFS? Russel added this writing:

nomadrj Wishes granted today courtesy of one of the kindest people on the planet @karliekloss to these two AMAZING young woman @maddii_birg and @shanniegirl3. You guys rocked it out today! Heartfelt thanks to @ed_razek for being ultimate angel-maker, @makeawishamerica @frankiefoye @susanhouser @rachelwirkus @pier59studios @lil_fidoz and the many others who made this special day possible. A privilege to do this shoot.