Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

is VS shooting their Valentine's Day collection?

They usually don't shoot that until October/November. I could be wrong though. The lingerie from pictures of Taylor and Elsa from their shoots with Guy kind look V-Day ish, but I think they might be more Halloween stuff since they had props like devil's horns and hats.

#saylor is an official thing now even outside of VS. Supermodels.com posted a Saylor photo.

Also Sara is doing 3 VS stores next month on the same day. So I'm guessing she'll be wearing 3 different outfits

#saylor is an official thing now even outside of VS. Supermodels.com posted a Saylor photo.

Also Sara is doing 3 VS stores next month on the same day. So I'm guessing she'll be wearing 3 different outfits

Is that the one in Texas? Or 3 stores in NY?

Is that the one in Texas? Or 3 stores in NY?

In Texas. She'll be visiting 3 different stores. The most out of all the Angels, doing the tour, followed by Stella