Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Lets be real, it will be the Adam & Behati show. Behati with bra, Adam on stage in the way of everything screaming out that this summer is gonna hurt like a ahhh.

You can't say behati wouldn't deserve the bra. As long as her nor candice open the show

Sara, Taylor and Adriana all look beautiful beyond words :heart: I really, really badly want Kate to join in with the shoot too. How many days are they shooting for again? 

PINK Commercial?

It would be a bit of an odd location for a PINK commercial though :/ 

According to another image, they're only shooting two days.

Maybe Candice is shooting with Kate. VS' next power duo.

Thats looking more like sara and taylor lol

But I can't get with sara neither.I only like her face at certain angles. Taylor facially yes but, Is she a naturally skinny girl? Her body I don't think its that good for lingerie nor sara.

Let me stop before people ask what they ask elf lol. I think taylor is good facially but the curves for actual lingerie is lacking alot. And thats what VS is.

I think out of all new angels Elsa does have the most potential. Even though I think taylor is more beautiful, Elsa is beautiful in her own way facially and her body is great. Someone you can see being called the face and  body of VS like Adriana was/is

Doesn't look like PINK product to me.

post-67297-0-1446079038-66886_thumb.jpg

Animal prints and an Augustus bust, doesn't get more Holiday themed than that :rofl: 

Thank you! Silently hoping though that maybe Kate shows up somewhere or they do shoot for a while longer. Maybe they're shooting at a later date, since I think they did that last year too? (Correct me if I'm wrong). I mean I know Kate's been hush with VS but no Candice is kind of off. 

^Agree with that thing about Elsa. It only makes sense if Elsa is part of whatever 'power due' VS got in works. Its understandable some fanboys and girls are head over heels for their fav new VS angels but Elsa is on another level altogether. :idk:

And correct me if I'm wrong but some (maybe more than one) of these girls that people are gushing about totally failed to impress with their presence at the VS shows :neo2:

T/A are curves. Bras and Panties deals with those. I would not count a nice WHR as a must have(alot of VS biggest models managed without that) but thats something too. And to me Taylor and Sara lack those. Sure a push up bra can do half the trick... Look i'm trying to be nice when talking about their bodies lol, you don't want to me to be blunt.

But just an example models like  elsa you can see them being called the face and body of VS way more and to me thats the best kind of potential and recognition.

Thats looking more like sara and taylor lol

But I can't get with sara neither.I only like her face at certain angles. Taylor facially yes but, Is she a naturally skinny girl? Her body I don't think its that good for lingerie nor sara.

Let me stop before people ask what they ask elf lol. I think taylor is good facially but the curves for actual lingerie is lacking alot. And thats what VS is.

I think out of all new angels Elsa does have the most potential. Even though I think taylor is more beautiful, Elsa is beautiful in her own way facially and her body is great. Someone you can see being called the face and  body of VS like Adriana was/is

I think ceceshores is just being sarcastic. :hehe:  At this point, with Kate always being MIA, I expect her to be either drop anytime soon or be in a huge project for VS. I would say the former is more likely. I like her for VS, but I still prefer seeing her in HF. But I guess with the current industry trend, VS is where she's likely to earn $$.  :idk:

I couldn't disagree more about Elsa if I tried. I used to adore her. In pink she was a knockout, super cute and perfect for the brand. However I find that since she transitioned to mainline I've found her beyond lacklustre.

Her body comes across as either to hard or to toned. No nice happy medium and her facial expressions.... Gonna leave it at that. I don't know. Maybe it's me but I don't find a damn thing about Elsa sexy. Cute most definely. Sexy not so much.