Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

T/A are curves. Bras and Panties deals with those. I would not count a nice WHR as a must have(alot of VS biggest models managed without that) but thats something too. And to me Taylor and Sara lack those. Sure a push up bra can do half the trick... Look i'm trying to be nice when talking about their bodies lol, you don't want to me to be blunt.

But just an example models like  elsa you can see them being called the face and body of VS way more and to me thats the best kind of potential and recognition.

I totally understand that you don't like neither Sara or Taylor which is totally fine, and you express it politely. I like Elsa too, but body wise, Taylor and Sara aren't much skinnier than Elsa. Elsa does have that candice waist and hips which makes her body look better though!

T/A are curves. Bras and Panties deals with those. I would not count a nice WHR as a must have(alot of VS biggest models managed without that) but thats something too. And to me Taylor and Sara lack those. Sure a push up bra can do half the trick... Look i'm trying to be nice when talking about their bodies lol, you don't want to me to be blunt.

But just an example models like  elsa you can see them being called the face and body of VS way more and to me thats the best kind of potential and recognition.

Don't you kinda have to waistline for curves... cause if that's not the case then basically anyone with a set of "girls" and a pancake ass can have curves.

I'm waiting for these curves you speak of.

Adriana has T&A, but no waistline

Doutzen, same

Alessandra lolololol

Rachel H - Zero waistline

Lindsay... um

Gisele? See Adriana

Candice has a waistline, but very little to balance the top part..

Curves left VS a long long time ago.

"To all of you who want to see Candice, so did we, and so did she. Her plane, from a very isolated location in Brazil, was delayed for so long she missed her connections and couldn't get to Rome in time. We miss her - and know you do too." Ed on ig.

I actually love the 3 girls. Sara, Taylor and Elsa are in my opinion the 3 girls who stand out more. Besides having such beautiful and interesting faces, I can see the 3 of them doing amazing at events/interviews. And personally I think the body "diversity" Is fine even though they're all thin. We have bodies like Candice's and Elsa's with a great waste and then we have the ones like Taylor's, Sara's and Adriana's... As long as they're healthy I think It's fine.

Not the best news for Candice fans then, but considering her status it's probable they could shoot something later and add it in as Pretty suggested. If Kate doesn't join in with this shoot then that's the other option for her, otherwise it seems Kate ain't there anymore. 

I couldn't disagree more about Elsa if I tried. I used to adore her. In pink she was a knockout, super cute and perfect for the brand. However I find that since she transitioned to mainline I've found her beyond lacklustre.
Her body comes across as either to hard or to toned. No nice happy medium and her facial expressions.... Gonna leave it at that. I don't know. Maybe it's me but I don't find a damn thing about Elsa sexy. Cute most definely. Sexy not so much.

+1

Douzten has subscribed to the #bodybyiza workout routine, if her latest candids are anything to go by. :ninja:

I'm surprised they only shot two days considering how many girls they had on set. Sounds like Kate was the only girl missing who was never invited to the party. She beat Chanel's record. 

Curves left VS a long long time ago.

About that, I think it might be the only reason they picked Rachel over Gigi,  AND  **** over Shanina :ninja:

I also noticed they brought Camila Morrone over but I dont see that one lasting too long :(

Douzten has subscribed to the #bodybyiza workout routine, if her latest candids are anything to go by. :ninja:

I'm surprised they only shot two days considering how many girls they had on set. Sounds like Kate was the only girl missing who was never invited to the party. She beat Chanel's record. 

Just the midriff though, but yeah its ugly :ninja:

Literally none of the current Angels have heaps of "t&a"...

Prettyphile, a waist line is one curve. Just like T/A. And I never said anybody was perfect. But some bodies are more ideal and desirable depending on the kinds of curves they have.

And to the person saying none of the current angels have heaps of t/a, its not about current, if we are talking seeing potential in some girls, you have to look back on the past and before their time,

It is still an ongoing argument to this day if Adriana has implants or not. Her breast are one of her key things. As well for Gisele during VS. Heidi was good in that department. Tyra was. Doutzen had the best ass. Candice has a good one too. Adriana does too you just can't notice it as much because of her waist. --Even if you don't like their sizes or don't think thinks its much, either way all of them appear to have these more than taylor and sara do in lingerie.

you guys can love everything about taylor and sara, but I was just saying why I don't see the uttermost potential in them yet. You can love it though. I just feel like some are better packages.. but we will all see.

I actually love the 3 girls. Sara, Taylor and Elsa are in my opinion the 3 girls who stand out more. Besides having such beautiful and interesting faces, I can see the 3 of them doing amazing at events/interviews. And personally I think the body "diversity" Is fine even though they're all thin. We have bodies like Candice's and Elsa's with a great waste and then we have the ones like Taylor's, Sara's and Adriana's... As long as they're healthy I think It's fine.

Same here!  (Y)

In what concerns Candice I'm sure they'll manage to fit her in, even if they have to use footage from previous commercials for her to be in it.

Makes sense about Candice. It seemed that they were splitting the girls into two groups. Each group on one day. I wonder if they'll even shoot anything extra with her and piece it in? But it wouldn't work seeing as how they obviously had planned the shoots out. If she just shot in a studio it would be obvious.

Also you'd think with them shooting in Rome they would do what they had done in Prague and Paris but they stuck with one location.

Safe to say though that Kate is not involved. To me seems like she's the first on the chopping block. Don't know why they bothered hiring her if it was gonna be that quick. She must've either backed out or they axed her contract. Which is strange.