Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Hola everyone :D YouTube decided to take me down the memory lane and I'm back. What more when VS released its newly rebranded concept of fashion show days ago.

Also, I came here because I wanted to say... anyone decided to go search up the old Cs just to see where they are atm kek. I know Monica Mitro is currently working at a branding agency. Hi @Clauds @Limerlight a few others whose username I can't find under the tag list. 

HI EVERYONE ELSE. I MISS MY #BODYBYIZA MOMENTS. 

Seriously though, I miss the old days of VS angels and wings, it seems like the management under Chopra and the other lady's leadership isn't going to bring back wings :/. 

On 3/13/2023 at 6:35 PM, Siemgi said:

The current equivalent to the Angels is probably the line-up from their last campaign give or take:

Paloma Elsesser
Imaan Hammam
Mayowa Nicholas
Devyn Garcia
Jill Kortleve
Adut Akech
Taylor Hill
Valentina Sampaio
Candice Huffine
Bella Hadid
Grace Elizabeth

And where’s Barbara Palvin? 🥲

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2023 at 5:39 PM, victoriassecret_aut said:

Is anyone of you gonna watch the show?

I am kinda curious and will tune in

Watching it now.... lets see how good or bad this is

Starts out with this...

0E9fj5N.png

"story"...

:rofl:

Just... put... attractive... shapely... woman in lingerie with sparkly bites and bobs, maybe a pair of wings and send them down the runway to music that makes me angry... but instead we get a STORY

A little over a minute in and I've got Gigi laying there doing a voice over monologue where she's yelling at me. This is going to be fantastic.

image.png

Yes Gigi, where the fuck are they?

image.png

This bitch is trying to give me an architectural lesson...

image.png

Shut it....

image.png

We know... stop talking, more lingerie

image.png

I hate you....

image.png

And now...... she's at a house in Barcelona that hosts something like a festival. You couldn't fit more then 100 people in this house.

image.pngimage.png

I like her....

image.png

image.png

Gigi is very stuck on the word festival for a house that is simply a house....

image.png

Still... talking

image.png

VS gonna tackle the wheel next?

image.png

VS The Tour 2023: Models Only (24:30)
⚠️NOTE⚠️ I worked very hard on this video!!! As common courtesy and basic human decency,
please leave my tag intact and credit me if you post/share/use this video. Thank you
🙏🏻❤️

image host

To save you all time, I captured and edited the "documentary" to only parts containing models (that's all we care really care about anyway).
Here is the link to the video. Again, please credit me if you are going to post, share, or use this video — this includes, but not limited to, social media.
Not going to name names unless I have to, but I know there are folks here who posted the UHQ photos (and a lot of other content) without crediting when asked. Please don't be one of those asshole. Anyway, enjoy this shit-show :thumbs_up:

I honestly think VS purposely went to the extreme and over-the-top  ridiculous with this whole thing as a “f*ck you” and mockery to those who were criticizing them about their lack of diversity and inclusivity. Don’t get me wrong, I am all for (and actually encourage) inclusivity and diversity but the way VS is approaching this seems suspiciously ironic and satirical.

The whole show was disconnect and disjointed. It was like random things were thrown together and boxes were checked haphazardly. Some parts were ok individually but together it was a confusing and incohesive mess.

I enjoyed fast forwarding through the 24 min summary. Thank you PC!

is this the first time they’ve used Mariacarla in anything? Interesting models, many excellent ones and I enjoyed the diversity tbh. The redhead in Tokyo is very striking. Hanne Gaby was done dirty with that thing she wore and I can’t say I will ever think much of Lila Moss as a model. 

I do wish they had used more Colombian models in Colombia, Japanese in Japan etc too.

Hopefully this is something they can build on if they decide to do another show… some good roots.