Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

My money from the Angels is on Taylor and Grace as well. From former regulars, I think it's safe to assume Bella and Imaan will also walk, other than them I don't think we'll see any familiar faces and to be honest I don't know 95% of the models in their website these days. I didn't even know they did a collab with Naomi Osaka, just saw it now when I wanted to see if I can recognize any of the models :rofl: 

I just looked at their website and I'm in the same boat.. no idea who any of them are o.o  I hope to hell they bring back some actual working/popular models or I can see people tuning out.

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

I just looked at their website and I'm in the same boat.. no idea who any of them are o.o  I hope to hell they bring back some actual working/popular models or I can see people tuning out.

The worst part is not that we don't know them, is that we don't want to know them :ninja: like I'm all for diversity, yay! But for ffs they could at least hire attractive women. It's like they think in order to be diverse they gotta just cast below average looking women.

And let's not even get into Pink, that is a dumpster fire of its own :rofl: 

57 minutes ago, brodydean said:

yes pls

Adriana, Alessandra, Taylor, Jasmine, Miranda and Elsa if you can

I mean I can grab them, but for Adriana alone it's....

image.png

So it'll take me a little awhile. So send me a PM with what exactly you're looking and give me a couple of days. I won't upload them to BZ so I'll send them via filehosting.

9 hours ago, Clauds said:

My money from the Angels is on Taylor and Grace as well. From former regulars, I think it's safe to assume Bella and Imaan will also walk, other than them I don't think we'll see any familiar faces and to be honest I don't know 95% of the models in their website these days. I didn't even know they did a collab with Naomi Osaka, just saw it now when I wanted to see if I can recognize any of the models :rofl: 

I’m 100% positive Olivia Ponton will walk (my pfp) she will be their VS Pink girl, they seem to love her.

5 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

I mean I can grab them, but for Adriana alone it's....

image.png

So it'll take me a little awhile. So send me a PM with what exactly you're looking and give me a couple of days. I won't upload them to BZ so I'll send them via filehosting.

Oooh... can I pile on the request for Erin Heatherton, Lindsay Ellingson, and Josephine Skriver?  Thanks in advance! 🙏

1 hour ago, TheDude2k said:

Oooh... can I pile on the request for Erin Heatherton, Lindsay Ellingson, and Josephine Skriver?  Thanks in advance! 🙏

Did you want all the pictures, or just a certain year{s}?  Did you want them posted in the models thread, or sent too you?

Edit - I have all the Erin's pictures. Just waiting on you.

30 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Sure, I just gotta figure out where I can upload such a huge quantity of UHQ pics, the place I normally use is now charging, and I don't feel like spending more money lol

I'm on 280 images of 463 so far and it's not taking that long too get them all, tbh it's actually going a lot quicker then I thought it would. If I have to I can upload them via PM, but I'll delete them after a couple of days so we aren't taking any unnecessary server space.

Did you want all the pictures, or just a certain year{s}?

My greedy self says, "I'll take them all."  Of course, sharing is caring, so I'm sure other VSFS fans would appreciate them, too.  Can the BZ servers handle them?  Beggars can't be choosers, so I'm not going to be picky about how to take it (PM, public, etc.).  Definitely grateful.

36 minutes ago, TheDude2k said:

My greedy self says, "I'll take them all."  Of course, sharing is caring, so I'm sure other VSFS fans would appreciate them, too.  Can the BZ servers handle them?  Beggars can't be choosers, so I'm not going to be picky about how to take it (PM, public, etc.).  Definitely grateful.

I cannot for the life of me find a place that will allow this many file transfers, and yes the servers can handle them, however it is so slow to upload them because of their size. We're talking a min of 1-2 hours for just Erin's pictures.

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

I cannot for the life of me find a place that will allow this many file transfers, and yes the servers can handle them, however it is so slow to upload them because of their size. We're talking a min of 1-2 hours for just Erin's pictures.  I'll go ahead and put them in her thread so I don't get a lot of ppl asking for the same pictures.

Would it be easier to upload as zip files for each model?

Maybe I’m the only one here who doesn’t want this to happen :rofl: I mean, it’s pretty obvious that of all the Angels only Barbara and MAYBE Elsa will be back because all of the other ones just had kids or stopped modeling, so I’m not ready for a poop show with unfamiliar faces or different kinds of body.