Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was wondering if anyone knows of any archives/libraries ... etc where there might be footage of the fashions shows which goes beyond the released footage, preferably unedited. 

One of my biggest pet peeves with the fashion shows is all the cuts they do..cut here, cut here, cut here...you see 1-2 seconds of each model, then a cut to another angle of a different model, then back to the first model, then to The weeknd...its exhausting and id love to just have 1 or 2 camera angles held steady for the entire show. I know this footage must exist somewhere but I have no idea how i might go about finding it.

I have tried reaching out to victorias secret asking if they had B-roll stuff or if i could purchase things directly, but thus far (been well over 2 years) havent heard a peep. Wondering if anyone has any ideas :-) 

Holy molly, I can't believe they got Gisele back!!! Naomi, Adriana and Candice I am not surprised but Gisele!? This I did not have in my bingo card! Crossing my fingers that Karolina is also in this, she has been reminiscing of her VS days recently. The collection (and I guess the campaign) drops August 11th, truly the first time I've been excited about anything VS related in years. 

And no, they do not send catalogues anymore, I think this is just promo material that is sent exclusively to Angel Card holders.

5 hours ago, Marsnoop said:

The same company that took like a decade to give her her first fantasy bra and only had her open the show once?  I know a lot of the same creatives and management team is gone, but the brand doesn’t have a good track record of valuing Ale. 

Yeah but I never understood why not. Even with some of their creative team being gone, it still ended up being that way. They could have atleast called her for the fashion show. Its weird to me at this point, I really don't get what they are like this about her. People remember her! We expected to see her too. I always felt like they low key sabotaged her in her prime

They really brought back Gisele and Adri and Naomi and then put Hailey Bieber in an icons campaign. :rofl:

Anyway, full Icon Campaign from the pressroom. 

Models: Adut Akech, Hailey Bieber, Gisele Bundchen, Naomi Campbell, Paloma Elsesser, Sui He, Adriana Lima, Emily Ratajkowski, Candice Swanepoel

victorias-secret-the-icon-2023-adut-akech-paloma-elsesser-hailey-bieber-1-hi-res.jpg victorias-secret-the-icon-2023-candice-swanepoel-emily-ratajkowski-1-hi-res.jpg victorias-secret-the-icon-2023-adut-akech-1-hi-res.jpg victorias-secret-the-icon-2023-paloma-elsesser-1-hi-res.jpg victorias-secret-the-icon-2023-candice-swanepoel-1-hi-res.jpg victorias-secret-the-icon-2023-naomi-campbell-1-hi-res.jpg victorias-secret-the-icon-2023-gisele-bundchen-1-hi-res.jpg victorias-secret-the-icon-2023-adriana-lima-1-hi-res.jpg victorias-secret-the-icon-2023-emily-ratajkowski-1-hi-res.jpg victorias-secret-the-icon-2023-hailey-bieber-1-hi-res.jpg victorias-secret-the-icon-2023-sui-he-1-hi-res.jpg victorias-secret-the-icon-2023-adut-akech-naomi-campbell-1-hi-res.jpg

Alessandra always played second to Gisele and Adriana in VS, the only show she opened is the one show Adriana was not available to walk, not sure why yall are surprised she's not in this, plus is not like she's been able to sustain a level of relevancy in the industry either. I would have loved to see Karolina in this as well but I am also aware that she's not one of the go-to girls people think of when they hear VS.

I am more surprised they didn't get Tyra or Heidi in this to be honest, or one of the other OG angels.

Same, can't believe we're back here :rofl: 

That being said, they really should have kept this with the actual Icons: Naomi, Dri, Candice & Gisele. The rest are just meh and far from icon status anywhere