Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I AM CACKLING, who did that? :rofl:

I think Ed as Thanos is the right fit, but I would have had Adriana as Iron Man because sis left and there is no show nor star power in this brand lmao, Elsa as Thor because #Vikings and Candice as Captain Marvel would have been a better fit. I second Taylor as Cap

NOW BRING BACK THE SHOW AND GIVE US A MARVEL SEGMENT, VS.

Forever though? 

I mean if they twist it as an "Intimate Affair" it will look better PR wise for the brand and their alleged downward spiral.....and maybe....just maybe.... the lingerie and wings will look better because there is a bigger budget.

I would take that with a grain of salt, all VS said was that the show wouldn't be on network TV anymore. Other than that, anything else is speculation at this point.

Ummm idk where you guys are getting your information but my source (I can't tell you who it is bc she would get in trouble but she's pretty high up at VS and she's ALWAYS been reliable, she told me about the last three fantasy bras) told me Elon Musk is taking them to the moon in his space convertible and it's going to be the first ever space fashion show. Oh, and Behati is getting a purple FB this year. 

I believe they're getting info from this recent article -

Bob Phibbs, CEO of New York-based consultancy The Retail Doctor

Though the move may be significant, it’s not a complete departure for Victoria’s Secret. The fashion show, after all, will still exist, just not on network television; instead, it’ll be splashed across social media feeds and likely streamed online, giving it plenty of exposure. But Goldberg says that completely walking way from the show entirely—a multimillion-dollar marketing spectacle that Victoria’s Secret spent over two decades building and associating its brand with—would be a mistake.

We’ll see them walk the tight rope of staying true to their brand of aspirational beauty,” Goldberg said, “but at the same time try to feel more authentic and purpose-driven, to weave more elements into the brand that are more effective with younger consumers.”

It’s possible that Victoria’s Secret isn’t planning a pivot at all, and the move away from network television is more in line with consumers’ viewing habits than criticism of the show’s content.