Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

8 hours ago, medicenevs said:

PINK is actually the part of the brand that is doing best.

Not anymore! Their sales are going down too and they got rid of the swimwears. And we already know what happened two years ago they dropped the VS Swim... everything went down hill since then. 

3 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

It makes me wonder if that’s why VS/Ed gave her a ring made from one of the drops from her FB last year. Apology or hush gift? I’d like to think it’s was an apology. 

I collect loose gemstones...blue topaz- being either swiss blue or london blue.

They do not have tremedous value and I like to believe the jeweller wanted to gift lais as she truly did the fantasy bra justice.

Regardless the intention, the gift was only possible as it was not ridiculously expensive to.

The value of stone alone given to lais should be 5-8K.

If they were to take Candice's FB which the center stone was a 52 carat ruby... That would be at least 200k wholesale.

3 minutes ago, clau17 said:

I dont remember Barbara attending castings last year.. Pretty sure she didn't. Not to mention that this year she has actually shot for VS more than once. Plus, her following is bigger than every NA except for Taylor Hill. 

She didn't.

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

I think Barbara hasn't been to castings since 2013, she's confirmed to be going this year but I'm assuming she'll go next week straight to the callbacks.

ya most likely cause she will attend the Venice festival and back to nyc, she was at the gym evry day this past week 

VS had the perfume lanch this week in China with Sui. She's been used as a spokesperson a lot in China, so safe to say she'll walk the show. I'm starting to think Sui and Ming have VS contracts as sort of Angels but focusing in China.