Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

IF they leave, I will be at peace with it, lbh I don't think they fit in the brand anymore, same for Jasmine, because sadly VS is going now in a completely different direction where they are aiming for teens, not women. Elsa used to be able to do those cutesy shoots but she looks more mature now, Lais and Jasmine always looked out of place in those shoots IMO, the bralette campaign they did about a year or two ago it was just cringe worthy. 

Elsa and Lais are by far my favorite angels right now, but I would like to see them work with other lingerie companies that are better suited for them, because it feels like VS is just wasting their potential right now. I can also see Stella leaving after this year

I wouldn't mind if Lais left because she bores me, but I don't want Elsa to leave! It looks like these are just speculations so I hope it's just that. 

That idea sparked me to think about exactly who I want to stay adn who I want to leave. I'm sure no one care, but I enjoyed listing out everyone so that I could see who I really like and who I dislike. 

Get rid of: Adriana- never liked her body shape or death stare, she is not sexy to me at all but I LOVE her goofy personality and she seems like a hard worker. I appreciate that.

Lais- boring and seems like she lacks personality (I know she doesnt, but I just don't see it). I also don't like her long ass torso. 

Stella- how in the hell did she become a VS model let alone angel? She looks like a spaghetti noodle and her face isn't cute

Sara- hate her lips, she looks like Adriana who is not pretty to me. LOVE her work ethic but not her look

Martha- can be sexy but I can't handle looking at her hips or collar bones, NO

Josephine- love how grateful she is but I really do not like her face or body, no appeal to me except for being a hard worker and being thankful for her opportunities

Keep: Candice- so beautiful, but recently lacking something. IDK what yet but I want to see new VS pictures to see if I would still consider her my fave angel or not

Jasmine- soooo pretty! love her skin, it's always glowing and healthy. She has a beautiful smile too

Rommee- almost a Candice 2.0, but she is bubbly and bright and beautiful. Really like her work so far, espeically the dreamy and lighter type shoots. 

Taylor- fucking bombshell!!! I hate her lips so much, but aside from those she is what a new VS angel should be. go Taylor!

Elsa- I love how pretty and ethereal she is and how long she's been with teh brand. Not the prettiest angel, but I definitely like her for Swim and clothes. 

Lily- I like the older angels better than the NA and I still think Lily has more time in her to do well for VS. I LOVE her face and attitude 

Behati (if she wants to work again)- she's naturally pretty and appealing to me and I love her taste in clothes and music. She's not the best angel, but I dont' want her to leave

and I want them to add Barbara P. Idk if anyone actually reads my posts, but if they do then they know Barbara is my #1 choice for an angel 

who the hell did I forget? I always do this when trying to remember who all is an angel because THERE ARE TOO DAMN MANY. 

I dont mind if Lais gets out, I think she got everything she had to with VS, she had her FB and I think that's fair enough after 8 years of really hard work and being treated like a crap. But I don't think she's leaving, she's been in most of the important campaigns so far and she's not missing shoots, every group campaign she's been included so I dont think shes leaving.

And of course, Lais is FOR SURE one of their best sellers, she's been around for like 8 years without being an angel and getting exposure on the Holiday commercial and big campaigns with the Angels for a reason, she really sells; actually to me the main reason they hired her was this.

I dont think shes going anywhere, but I wouldn't mind tho. If that happens, it will be (just another) VS' loss. 

They can go:
-Romee. A disappointment to me although it seems cute at times. I feel that his attitude in the last vsfs was fine but she still lacks that '' something '' to like me. Her face is too ... idk I do not feel that she fits with VS.  

-Martha. Although she has done a great job lately, I can not believe she is still an VS angel, dude, she is pretty for an independent model but I do not feel that she has that sexy essence to be a model in VS. I think his popularity only grew when she made friends with Taylor Swift and it was easily forgotten
-Lily. Oh, shit ... she really looks like a charismatic girl but I can not stand her clumsiness and that confused smile when walking. She has the sensual touch in her eyes but I do not like it at all; for me she is the least beautiful girl they have had in VS.

Stay:
-Candice. A bomb where you look at it. She knows how to pose and give us good pictures too. Although I see little time in VS, I would love it to remain at least two more years; somehow it will always need a beauty like her.
-Jasmine. I agree with Clauds that the angels are becoming practically teen girls but I feel that Jas has a fresh and natural beauty that I love for VS. She has been improving in his walks and I think one of the most beautiful faces in the lineup.
-LAIS. Srsly, the same as Jas. They are not giving her the appreciation that she really deserves in VS but I hope to see a little more about her before she leaves the firm. I fell in love with his fantasy bra last year and she can do an excellent job if they give him the damn opportunity. It hurts me to admit it but I guess the public is not too enthusiastic about the black models either, tbh. It's a shame because she and Jas have done better than many white angels.

-Josephine. She is the kind of sensuality that I like for VS. Although she has thinned too much, I love her face for lingerie pictures and her energy in the vsfs has been great 
-ELSA. I could not believe that they let her go ... She has been one of the favorite angels in social networks and it seems to me the ideal complement of beauty and sensuality. I just hope they do not continue to use it for silly teen commercials like they do with Taylor, Jasmine and Jo. Elsa looks one of the most physically mature and should take advantage of it for commercials at the height of Candice.

-Sara. I can not describe why I love her. I feel she could grow up working in VS at least a couple years. I think it's the little Adriana who has sold well thanks to that. Like Jos, it seems to me one of the best for special collections.

I do not care:
-Adriana. We will always need a personality like her in the lineup and although she is indispensable in the vsfs, I have not missed her too much in the photos and commercials. Either way she must also be bored with VS. I'm just interested in seeing her walk and that's it.
-Taylor. I feel a great love for this girl and she has an incomparable beauty but there are moments that I forget and she is an angel, tbh. I do not see her interested in VS at all and it seems to me that people do not love her precisely because of her participation in VS. It's great for special collections but I would not miss it too much in the vsfs.
-Stella. The same as Taylor; she seems pretty and has done good work in commercial Holiday but I feel that people easily forget their existence in VS.

For performers, Miley would make sense since its been heavily hinted that she has something new coming. Ariana too, more promo for her album and 2 songs seems like a good bet. Even Taylor could appear, she'll probably be promoting a new single by that time. Nicki, Dua Lipa, Camila, Bebe all posibilities. Even Selena. Depends on the artists' plans

13 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

I would love to be wrong about this, but I could see this being Elsa's last show. Nothing really concrete behind it, just a suspicion I have. :idk: She hasn't been on the last handful of campaign shoots with the "A Team" and has mostly done white wall, while non-contract girls are getting the campaigns. Again, I would love to be wrong, but I also wouldn't be surprised if she left. 

Ming looked goddamn amazing in her shoot with Stella this week. :heart: I hope we see more of her. 

I won’t mind as long as she gets the FB before she leaves like Marissa. 

I wouldn’t mind if any of the current angels leave because I don’t feel like they add anything special to VS. Even the older angels, since they haven’t done anything for the brand for months, some even for years. 

This is not their fault of course, it’s VS’s fault.

the girl in the picture above with the purple bra and hand out to the camera almost covering her face should have totally covered her face because she is not cute.

that other picture where she is smiling.....that is what they should use at some dumpy department store to appeal to older women, not the teens/yougn adults VS targets.... she looks OLD

2 hours ago, Poseidon said:

VS Myth #5202032932: Poor Lais gets mistreated by VS. 

The girl is everywhere. She is in most campaigns/shoots, she got a Fantasy Bra... What else do you want? 

It hasn't been like this since the beggining. She's been the most left-out angel since 2015, she never spoked in any event, she didn't use to do promo. But since she started hanging out with Jas, Romee and Taylor everything changed, and they started to use her more. She was way more close to the old Angels, so that's why I think she wasn't so featured among the newest, but since she started hanging out with Jas, Romee and Tay, they realised she was gold, and then gave her the FB and now are using her in campaigns with the newest. But yes, Lais has been quite mistreated by VS. Only a fool would deny it 

2 hours ago, Marciotmello said:

It hasn't been like this since the beggining. She's been the most left-out angel since 2015, she never spoked in any event, she didn't use to do promo. But since she started hanging out with Jas, Romee and Taylor everything changed, and they started to use her more. She was way more close to the old Angels, so that's why I think she wasn't so featured among the newest, but since she started hanging out with Jas, Romee and Tay, they realised she was gold, and then gave her the FB and now are using her in campaigns with the newest. But yes, Lais has been quite mistreated by VS. Only a fool would deny it 

Not to mention, she started getting treated better AFTER a certain photographer left the brand. Wouldn't surprise me if the FB and the contract extension were part of an apology for what he did to her. We know she was vocal about it, so VS must've needed to appease her for what happened, and for not doing something sooner.  By the way, that man has been posting throwback pictures of some angels, probably trying to get back to their good graces & get the job back...