Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Okay, if I can't have a long drawn out convo about Spiders and Cheetos with Stormy and Dave, then the subject of religion is done in this thread. If you want to continue to go back and forth about it please feel free to make a new thread in the appropriate subthread and or section. FeelsBadMan

Bellazon has become very unlikable over this last year or so. It feels like everyone is just so rawr and on edge about every little thing (even if that's not your intent), that it's starting to wear on the staff as well as members who just want nothing to do with the constant snipping at each other, bitchy little comments and passive aggressive snarks. A couple of years ago this place was awesome, and everyone basically got along, but because of the current "heaviness" and lack of fun people are starting to notice and they're leaving, or they just aren't posting anymore for fear that everything they do or say is going to cause some kind of BS, so can you guys learn to chill the fuck out because at the rate we're going I don't see people staying around long term, there's just no reason to when everything is so tense around here. The subject of religion and politics are taboo for a reason and do nothing but fester mild hostility online... Why do people want to deal with that in a place that supposed to bring some level of joy? :idk:

Something for you to think about. If we can close Adriana's General Discussion thread for the same types of stuff that's going on in this thread, what makes you think we won't do the same here? Find yo chill, laugh a little and lighten up...

-------

@Stormbringer - I completely see what you mean.....  Also I'll be sending my friends to see you real soon, so keep an eye open. :Amelie_wft:

7 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

@Stormbringer - I completely see what you mean.....  Also I'll be sending my friends to see you real soon, so keep an eye open. :Amelie_wft:

What I mean by what? :Amelie_wft:

Ooooh! maybe you're finally realizing how awful cheetos are :whistle: 

And if by "your friends" you mean spiders, no thank you... I've had more than enough with those tarantulas when I was cycling :blah: 

On 5/9/2018 at 5:56 PM, star2011 said:

Sara post pictures the other day saying can’t wait for Cannes, so she’s def going

Josephine was in the same plane as Sara so she'll be there as well.

Stella is also there (as is Romee and Elsa is or will be).

Taylor seems to be in California. Last I know - both Lais and Jasmine were in NY.

Edit: Martha also seems to be going.

That size thing has always confused me. Why not offer a wider range of sizes? I know it’s been said that they might not want to offer bigger sizes so that their existing customers won’t start to associate the brand as a “fat girl store” but c’mon, it’s underwear. You don’t know how fit someone is even if they wear a bigger size so offering more sizes shouldn’t make the brand seem less sexy and glamorous. And like it’s been said, if women feel judged in any way when they walk into a Victoria’s Secret store, no wonder sales have been going down.

It just seems like offering a wide variety of sizes should be a basic requirement for a huge company that specializes in selling underwear and presents itself as an expert on bras etc. And it seems that there being more women who wanted to shop at Victoria’s Secret than were able to because they couldn’t find anything for them there has been going on forever (even Tyra talked about it when she was promoting some bra that went up to bigger sizes). I actually remember wondering whether it was ever tough for Marisa to model their stuff i.e. find bras that would fit her and still look attractive. And if the average size for American women is size 14, no wonder customers are looking elsewhere…

I've been to VS stores in a lot of different places and the US staff is by far the rudest I've come across, especially the stores in the big shopping malls and the UK staff is the best one, it really is a completely different shopping experience shopping at the VS store there but the prices are also higher than in the US so unless I really need something I avoid going to the VS stores overseas. 

I understand working in retail is hard and I have mad respect for anyone who has to put up with client's bullshit for 8 or 9 hours a day, but still, if you're asking people to pay $60 for a bra at least offer a wide range of sizes and shapes and have better service.