Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I'm backtracking to that buy 1 get 1 PJ deal - I went in to check it out and it was $50 for the most basic, thin cotton sleep pants. :ninja: And then paired with a basic ass t-shirt. (That was priced at $35.)  Went to a different lounge/lingerie store and got two full sets of pjs for $50 instead. 

25 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

God you're annoying. We get it, you'd eat Lais' ass and lick the ground she walks on. :cain:  I'm a Lais fan and you're making me hate her. 

not obliged to be insulting.:/

I'd rather be a little bit more fervent than a hater (I'm not targeting anyone).if my comments annoy you then ignore me it's better than insults.

6 hours ago, gotportugal said:

You get Saylor, they will ROCK your world. Also, yes to you being back with your funny comments.

In your honor, my comment is in green.

Honey, I know I've been absent a bit but surely you didn't forget I don't really like Sara :ermm: 

Can I just do the things that are bad with Taylor and take you to dinner instead? :happy:

5 minutes ago, MarVS said:

Sis did u see Blanca in Porcelain ? She ATE :heart:  on instagram everybody is commenting how good is blanca on Jo opening lol

Nah sis, I just got back home from taking two finals. My brain is half dead, I'm reading the last 20 pages of the VSFS thread. Did the show leak or something? o.o

9 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Nah sis, I just got back home from taking two finals. My brain is half dead, I'm reading the last 20 pages of the VSFS thread. Did the show leak or something? o.o

yes i mean some parts tho on instagrma accounts like lifeofvsangels and others

Just finished watching the show. I will admit, my excitement was higher than usual. The outfits were a lot more sexy than the past 3 shows which gave me good feelz. :smile:

However, it's ashamed that they did not let Ale either open a segment, wear the fantasy bra or at least have a 1-2 minute highlight about her career with VS. In 2012, they gave Candice like a 2 1/2 minute highlight about her career with VS and was only an angel for a few years. But I guess that's because they just have way too many models now and just don't have the time. The holiday commercial was better than the last 2 years holiday commercials I guess(last years was pretty decent). Overall, I can't say that there were any bombshells at the show this year again, besides Candice's opening of course! :smile: 

I do prefer the fragrance commercial actually that had a blend of 2013's commercials and holiday commercial shots showing Adriana, Candice, and Behati. Those are the type of commercials I don't think they will ever bring back unfortunately. 

1 minute ago, johnnicecool said:

Just finished watching the show. I will admit, my excitement was higher than usual. The outfits were a lot more sexy than the past 3 shows which gave me good feelz. :smile:

However, it's ashamed that they did not let Ale either open a segment, wear the fantasy bra or at least have a 1-2 minute highlight about her career with VS. In 2012, they gave Candice like a 2 1/2 minute highlight about her career with VS and was only an angel for a few years. But I guess that's because they just have way too many models now and just don't have the time. The holiday commercial was better than the last 2 years holiday commercials I guess(last years was pretty decent). Overall, I can't say that there were any bombshells at the show this year again, besides Candice's opening of course! :smile: 

I do prefer the fragrance commercial actually that had a blend of 2013's commercials and holiday commercial shots showing Adriana, Candice, and Behati. Those are the type of commercials I don't think they will ever bring back unfortunately. 

I thought it was a slap in the face, I mean she should have closed the show at least and had first walk out. Even Barbara Palvin had a few minute segment, they should have cut that kung fu thing or rather than do the segment on the other angels growing up they should have had it all about her.