Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

7 hours ago, Diorsfashion said:

Yea me to but why do they never promote her that much ?? She has some potential 

they gave her the FB, she did a lot of shooting with them this year. I don't feel that the brand has neglected Lais this year. I feel like the brand is happy with all the angels each in their role.

7 minutes ago, Diorsfashion said:

It alway misses half the angels vs always miss half the angels what angels lack glamour ? If there is no glamour 

In my opinion there are missing in this video the most glamorous angels: Adriana, Candice, Lais, Elsa. The girls are cute in this video but VS is a brand of lingerie and they lack glamorous with them. it's just my humble opinion.

4 minutes ago, Diorsfashion said:

I don't think lais has that glamour she's getting there but it's to much having 14 angels they need to fire some I'm talking about recent angels not Candice 

they don't need to fire angels, they each have their places. Just wait, over time some will have other desires and will not renew their contracts.

tumblr_p050fpUtXq1uryfvdo1_400.gif

52 minutes ago, Diorsfashion said:

I don't think lais has that glamour she's getting there but it's to much having 14 angels they need to fire some I'm talking about recent angels not Candice 

Agree

Lais, Martha, Sara, Stella should definitely leave next to Ale. Bee being on break is good too. 

I would also be happy if they would make Sui He as an angel

41 minutes ago, Fuka said:

they don't need to fire angels, they each have their places. Just wait, over time some will have other desires and will not renew their contracts.

tumblr_p050fpUtXq1uryfvdo1_400.gif

I dont see they would have any places LOL. Jas and Jo yes but the rest.. not really!!

9 minutes ago, Kiara 113 said:

Agree

Lais, Martha, Sara, Stella should definitely leave next to Ale. Bee being on break is good too. 

I would also be happy if they would make Sui He as an angel

Yes this would be the best move for Victoria secret Martha sara Stella lais should get the boot they bore me and aren't making sales an Asian model would be good as ppl want diversity vicoria secret should look into that which is never tho