Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 hour ago, Momo_Chanel said:

Do you guys think Romee who is at 3.7M in IG will soon overtake Elsa who has 4M?

But what does it change? There is a ranking and a medal at the end ?? I don't think it changes anything in Romee's career to have more or less followers than Elsa ...

I agree Romee's smile is her strongest point.

22 hours ago, Sanni said:

And can’t forget Tyra who was the biggest panty seller, which can likely be largely attributed to her having the biggest booty out of all the VS models so she was the most relatable to consumers :D The same couldn’t be said about tiny Chanel.

Chanel should have stayed in PINK for a few more years, I don't know whaat they were thinking using her for mainline.

Marisa and VS clearly did not part amicably, she was supposed to launch a perfume (Love Rocks or sth like that) and wasn't there, they removed every trace of her in the BTS from that year's Christmas commercial...

5 minutes ago, Siemgi said:

Chanel should have stayed in PINK for a few more years, I don't know whaat they were thinking using her for mainline.

Marisa and VS clearly did not part amicably, she was supposed to launch a perfume (Love Rocks or sth like that) and wasn't there, they removed every trace of her in the BTS from that year's Christmas commercial...

Agree with you about Chanel.

Marisa did do a launch for Love Rocks :smile: I don't think it wasn't amicable---more like it was business and nothing personal. She was removed from their marketing materials b/c she requested it.

When it comes to contracts most of the women actually fulfilled their contracts. Whether they chose to leave or were not given new contracts for whatever reason their contract was fulfilled. I wouldn’t even say fired. Erin, Chanel seemed to be the ones who were fired. Erin was being used non stop and then suddlenly they pulled her from the Body campaign and then Martha was in her place for the holiday commercial. They made her do her show in 2013 a part of her contract and then she was gone. Chanel was straight up dropped second year in.

Miranda, Doutzen, Lindsay, Selita, KK, Marisa and now Alessandra all completed their contracts. I think KK had a show left on her contract which she did in 2010. I’m also fairly certain Karlie had a show remainder on her contract because the last two years she was cast even without castings and this year she finally came back.

1 minute ago, Diorsfashion said:

Taylor will stay sara hmmm maybe not the rest yes but vs needs to change the angels lais is going to work with  vs until 2019 ... such a long time 

Lais is perfect for the brand. I still see her staying for many years