Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

On 22/11/2017 at 6:13 PM, Souled-Out said:

I also think Adriana's show pictures are the most retweeted of angels

Me too, Adriana is the best angel they have now and Candice is the second. But we can't compare old angels with NA.

Talking about NA contracts I think that Taylor, Sara, Josephine, Elsa and Jasmine will stay for a long time because Taylor and Sara has more followers. In all the videos VS post on youtube the most comments are about Sara or Where's Sara when she doesn't appear.

Stella doesn't say a word in the show so I think she is the next to leave.  (please VS)

I don't like Martha but she's a very good spokeperson so she'll stay.

Everybody loves Laís so she'll stay too.

Romee is like whatever, I don't see her fans on social media or something at least her vlog is helping her. 

15 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

All in due time. Very busy today but Ill have time tomorrow

Thanks. You’re the best.

Also let’s all take a moment to say goodbye to Alessandra. I am removing her from the Angel line up on the first page. I’ve constantly kept it updated with new or departing Angels and it feels really strange to take her name off the Angel list. Thanks for everything Alessandra.

2 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I think Stella is leaving, I could be wrong but after seeing the show I think she's done. I wouldn't be surprised if Valentine's Day turns out to be her last campaign for them 

Yeah I was thinking that. I wouldn’t be upset with it. I love Stella but I’d be happy with losing a couple more girls tbh. Take Romee too. She does absolutely nothing for me personally.

10 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Yeah I was thinking that. I wouldn’t be upset with it. I love Stella but I’d be happy with losing a couple more girls tbh. Take Romee too. She does absolutely nothing for me personally.

I adore Stella, but I alwas had the feeling she'd do two or three years at best. She doesn't strike me as someone who wants to sell her soul to VS, she gives no fucks about social media, she doesn't seem to enjoy pretending to be all happy and cutesy and she's got a really good HF career, is not like she needs VS to stay relevant. 

Considering how little she's promoted the show and how little time VS gave her this year, I wouldn't be shocked, she didn't get anything in the show and she was barely in the filler segments. Again, I could be wrong, but I think she could be leaving after the Valentine's Day stuff is all out and done

3 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

@gotportugal I’m interested to see if Grace and Zuri will get a boost after the show. Also would you be able to see how Ming has done?

I'd say so. Last night Grace got double the amount of followers she normally gets.

Grace

Image2.jpg

Zuri as of now... not so much. A little bump but meh.

Image3.jpg