Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

On 29/07/2017 at 0:48 PM, *Luna* said:

So after all these years Adriana is good enough for VS again? :rofl: It's outrageous how she didn't shoot lingerie for years when she looked (and still looks) ten times better than all the new models combined. 

Could it have been her choice?

On 2017-07-05 at 4:26 PM, toodarnhot said:

I doubt it'll happen, but I think it would be nice if they did a super wintery commercial in Aspen or somewhere similar. Log cabin, girls in their lingerie in front of a fireplace, lots of snow. 

I might be getting my wish?? Ed posted a picture from Aspen and Romee commented "can't wait!" as well as two crew members- Josh and Virginia Young. 

10 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

I might be getting my wish?? Ed posted a picture from Aspen and Romee commented "can't wait!" as well as two crew members- Josh and Virginia Young. 

That would be so good! A winter commercial that actually is wintery, a novelty for VS :rofl: 

5 hours ago, ivancica said:

What happened to Taylor's body?

TheNewSexy.jpg

I was about to say what new body LOL. Yeah thats a difference.

TBH, it looks like she just gained more weight. She has always been shaped like that, I always thought she had a body of someone who had a child lol. She has always been shaped that way. And now with more weight she looks even more like that lol. But its just weight gain/bloat.