Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

2 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Yes!! Just like Vita and Nadine got their contracts!!! :whistle: 

I love Robin, and I'm happy VS is using her but I wouldn't take one post as a sign that a contract is heading her way. 

Speaking of contracts, I think Zuri is on her way out once her contract is up. :idk: They're using her very sparingly compared to Grace, and she seems to be only doing white wall studio shoots. They've had Grace on location a few times, with other models. 

I would have love to see Vita as an angel :/

Robin is pretty but there's something about her that makes me don't like her fully

and about Zuri... it is time to say bye to her since she sucks :wave:

gqyVCsdF.jpg

If Fyre Festival seemed last-minute, that’s because it was. McFarland thought of the idea in October 2016 and announced the festival on Instagram a month later, spending millions on models, private jets, and yachts to promote what would be his first-ever large-scale event, sources familiar with the planning said.

He spent $250,000 on a single Instagram post from Kim Kardashian’s half-sister Kendall Jenner and laid out hundreds of thousands more on lesser-name “influencers,” none of whom were paid less than $20,000, one person familiar with the payments said.

Only one model — “Gone Girl” actress Emily Ratajkowski — labeled her promotion as an ad, as required by the Federal Trade Commission. The other models’ omissions are now the subject of a class-action lawsuit.

“These ‘sponsored posts’ were in direct violation of Federal Trade Commission guidelines on disclosing material connections between advertisers and endorsers,” the suit alleges. “Social Media ‘influencers’ made no attempt to disclose to consumers that they were being compensated for promoting the Fyre Festival. Instead these influencers gave the impression that the guest list was full of the Social Elite and other celebrities.”

Fyre Festival employees said planning for the event took on the feel of an extended Spring Break frat party. McFarland and members of his team would fly down “every other weekend for lavish vacations” on nearby islands, but only male employees and models were allowed to go. “Billy would take all the boys down there, it would be boys only,” the employee said. “They talk about f—ing bitches and hoes in conference meetings.”

The employee said McFarland would often urinate in the office with the door open for employees to see. “It’s a boys club,” the employee said. “They laugh about it.” Another former contractor called the environment “low-key sexist and racist.”

Full article: https://news.vice.com/story/fyre-fest-organizers-blew-all-their-money-months-early-on-models-planes-and-yachts

19 hours ago, aguusmaltes said:

I would have love to see Vita as an angel :/

Robin is pretty but there's something about her that makes me don't like her fully

and about Zuri... it is time to say bye to her since she sucks :wave:

I do not agree with Zuri, vs pink has always used a lot of girls for these photo promo, and it seems to me that Ed and Monica love it. And Zuri works a lot for them, go to the site of victoria secret pink, you will see many of his pictures. So yes it's true that grace is much more used in recent months.
In any case, I'm sure zuri and grace will become angels  victoria secret , maybe in 2 years

Robin is cute but as an angel contract I don't how I feel about that, I am not fond on her body shape. she does have the VS girl look. 

Zuri needs to get cut. I could see Grace becoming an angel, she would be a great replacement for Lily. I really like Dani Lopez for pink. 

VS needs to cut their girls. 

Martha, Stella, Lily, Behati, Jasmine, Candice, Alessandra and Adriana. 

Vita, Bregje & Barbs would have been great angels. Way better than Martha, Stella, & Behati

I could see Taylor, & Jo been their main/favorite girls. 

Their angels it should be

Taylor, Sara, Grace, Lais, Elsa, & Jo

maybe Romee (if she gain some weight and getting rid of the implants she would be great) 

Bye bye to Alessandra, Taylor, Stella, Martha, Lily and Lais. Maybe Romee too.

And for Pink, Zuri and Alana Arrington should leave. 

As I said before, I'd love to see Vita as an angel but i know that won't happen. That girl Zoë Barnard is good too, it would be ok to see her as an angel in the future and Luma Grothe too.

9 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Why does everyone keep hanging Elsa’s name around for these lists? Is it because it’s “expected” around here? Does anyone really care about her aside from some fans who have glommed onto her?

Just because you hate her doesn't mean everyone does. :idk: 

I believe this wasn't posted here yet. 

...it's just a personal preference? I can't stand Kate, and she's your favourite. Obviously we like different things. I don't know why it's so unbelievable to you that people like Elsa. :idk: I personally think she's very personable and does wonderfully as a spokesperson, and I think she's beautiful. You clearly don't, which is fine but it's odd to me to act like there's only a few of us crazy fans keeping her career alive.  

I think realistically, we won't see anyone added to the Angel line up for a while. I definitely think their goal is to sign Grace eventually, but I also think they'll get the most of her in Pink before they move her to mainline and it'll be at least a couple years until we see that transition.