Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 hour ago, everyboulevard said:

Excuse me you're missing actual GOAT Barbara Palvin aka the best thing to ever happen to VS. They are soooooooooo missing her, offer her that angel contract already you know you wanted to back in 2012. 

My god that hurt to say.

oh

em

gee 

I #1 Barbara Palvin fan have been saying this for years, Adriana? How old is she I mean, really move out of the way bitch we got big things going on here. Candice? pfft she just popped out a kid, that body ain't gonna have nothing on my Babs. Babs is beautiful, Babs is life, before Babs there was you know a few little names like Candice, Adri, Cindy Crawford who is an old hag smh, Janice Dickinson wrinkles for dayyyyyyyyyyyyysssssss luuuul. I mean look at Babs though, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO underrated no SI cover AGAIN?!?!?!?!? I MEAN WHAT IS THIS WHY NOT GOD DAM IT MJ I MIGHT LOOK AWAY FROM MY COMPUTER/CELL PHONE FOR 5 MINUTES BECAUSE OF THIS HEAVY BREATHING AND LOSS OF CONSCIOUSNESS IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW LEAVE ME ALONE HYPERVENTILATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K, so VS needs my girl, the only girl, my Babs to come in and save the day she will be the face, the body, the hair and our overlord when she gets in VS and dethrones all them old bitches and young bitches like Taylor, I mean Taylor? Fuck her, not even in our girls shadow. Slay Babs Slay! Babs for Si cover 2018, Babs for all things modely forever

In other news, new picture of Babs was released just minutes ago confirming she is the current GOAT, or at least in the conversation

SS4YDmH.jpg

I think I finally lost my marbles for good

6 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Why don't I have one of these? I deserve one of these.

pnynm9C.gif

vEJqBYC.gif

I'll buy you a baby black one for your birthday, you can name it Babs :tf:

Edit: I just looked there's 2 for sale for $200 CDN near me.

DON'T EVEN THINK OF IT WOMAN

Edited by Limerlight