Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I would say that I do find her more appealing then then most of the new batch of angels. However, is this a commercial? If it is, why are they revealing to us her name like she's a guest star, or someone everyone knows of? Yeh, she's stunning, but I do not get the video really. Can someone explain?

I think VS must change something. It looks confusing and stupid to have that many angels. 

It's just pure marketing: if you have less angel, their get more popularity, and more well-known than if you have many.

The Angels for 2017 should be (I have no prob with Ale/Lily/Behati, but I think they are going to leave VS) 

0.jpg

Shares of Victoria’s Secret parent L Brands swelled 2.5 percent on Friday — but it wasn’t because of its signature undergarments.

These days, the lingerie giant is all about sportswear.

The recently renamed Victoria Sport brand helped produce better-than-expected, second-quarter results, pushing up L Brand shares to $74.62.

The Columbus, Ohio, company — which also owns Bath & Body Works and Pink — saw sales rise 2 percent for the four weeks ended July 30, driven by a 6 percent spike at Bath & Body Works.

“L Brands July comp was a decent end to what could have been a messy second quarter,” wrote RBC analyst Brian Tunick.

At Victoria’s Secret, the largest American retailer of women’s lingerie, executives have been forced to react to slowing sales of its underwear.

Same-store sales in July were flat with last July — and three of the past four months failed to produce a gain in comp-store sales.

Gabriella Santaniello, founder of A Line Partners, a retail research firm, said massive price cuts helps sales in the month.

Another Alleged Photoshop Fail In A Victoria's Secret Ad

Another day, another possible Photoshop fail. 

Victoria's Secret fans are not happy with a new photo that was posted to the company's Facebook and Instagram. Customers are claiming that the models were photoshopped — badly. Specifically, fans are questioning the model on the left's very thin arm and the random elbow that's sticking out on the right side of the photo.

"The photoshopping on the arm of the girl on the left is concerning," one commenter on Facebook wrote. Another said, "Look at the random elbow on the right side of the photo."

"Beautiful but the one arm doesn't look right," one reader commented. Another replied, "Yeah my first thought was wow what is wrong with that arm."

An Instagram commenter said, "You can tell that the arms are [photoshopped]." This isn't the first time fans have accused Victoria's Secret of terrible photoshopping. Back in 2015, the internet was buzzing about an ad that left a Victoria's Secret model with only one butt cheek. 

Refinery29 spoke to an anonymous Victoria's Secret photoshopper who shared that often, editing includes "adding meat on [models'] bones" since models are "thinner than you actually think they are." 

refinery29.com

In case it gets deleted:

YoDbtHFI.jpg

Martha's head looks PS-ed on too :/