Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 hour ago, medicenevs said:

^ It's funny because Candice moved from 8.9m to 9.1 while Sara and Taylor and were still in 3.9 but I'm going to stay mute. Elsa and Lais deserve more, God.

But Candice`s likes are matching the number of followers she has, she often has more likes then VS instagram and they have 40 million followers. You can buy followers, but it is hard to buy that many likes. Nothing is suspicios there, she gains more followers because of her pregnancy. The only suspicious ones are Ale, Lilly and Behati. For that number of followers, they have really small ammount of likes, so I am sure those 3 buy followers in huge numbers.

And just to add that Elsa dancing video VS posted is most cringe worthy moment in VS history. I got so much second hand embarassment, I could barely watch it. I am not blaming it on Elsa, she is really sweet girl, but that video was something else.

@jkk You mean this one?

I just watched it and I don’t think it’s so bad. It’s maybe a bit awkward because she starts off acting deliberately goofy/bad but towards the end she gets into it and seems to be giving her real moves. Then at the end she goes deliberately over-the-top again.

It also wasn't a video that was meant to be used for any sort of marketing purpose. She was goofing around with a friend on set, and VS decided to repost it 6 months later. It'd be the same as VS reposting one of the girl's snapchat videos. :rofl: I think it was a "wtf" move on their part, TBH. 

@jkk I'm not saying nothing against Candice, her followers are legit, I'm saying that the girl said that Taylor and Sara gain more followers than Candice or Adriana and that's not true, Candice and Adriana moved 200K+ the past month, Sara and Taylor didn't.

17 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

@jkk I'm not saying nothing against Candice, her followers are legit, I'm saying that the girl said that Taylor and Sara gain more followers than Candice or Adriana and that's not true, Candice and Adriana moved 200K+ the past month, Sara and Taylor didn't.

Those stats are from social blade I believe. Candice may have gotten more followers in the past month but on average Taylor and Sara still gain more. 

Also these girls have way less followers than Candice so it is likely that they get more followers each month.

23 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Yeah, now I get it, I agree with you, Candy and Adri are gaining the most followers. And yeah that is the video of Elsa I mentioned. To me it seems that she goofed around and didn`t think that VS will post that in million years. Just reading the comments shows how cringe worthy that video is, it was foolish move on VS part. If I was on Elsa place I would be pissed that they posted that video.?

3 hours ago, medicenevs said:

^ It's funny because Candice moved from 8.9m to 9.1 while Sara and Taylor and were still in 3.9 but I'm going to stay mute. Elsa and Lais deserve more, God.

The numbers you see are 8.9 and 9.1. Candice could have moved only 105k from 8.996 to 4,101, you'll never know unless you thourough search.

All we know is that in the past month, Taylor and Sara gained more than Candice. Just FYI, Today, Candice has gained 3k, Sara gained 8k and Taylor 7k.

She might have gain a lot when she posts pregnant pictures, but in the average, Sara and Taylor still gain more

7 hours ago, gotportugal said:

Candice:  9,164,752 216k/month

Adriana:  7,643,296 186k/month

Alessandra:  6,501,197 156k/month

Lily:  4,107,254 95k/month

Sara:  4,002,693  232k/month

Taylor:  3,980,084   240k/month

Behati:  3,973,056   124k/month

Elsa:  2,582,806 52k/month

Josephine:  2,095,997 99k/month

Martha  1,888,093 42k/month

Romee  1,796,878 73k/month

Stella  1,770,365 69k/month

Jasmine  1,136,143 58k/month

Lais  796,641 20k/month

So, Sara and Taylor have already surpassed Behati and are on full speed to surpass Lily. Romee and Stella are really close on both measures.

Sara and Taylor are pratically even on both measures, one day Sara gains more and the other day it's Taylor. 

Sara, Taylor and Candice are the ones who gain more per month, with Adriana, Ale and Bee after. No new angel gains more than 100k with the exception of Sara and Taylor.

Well, its so nice to see Sara and Taylor growing so fast comparing to all others. VS has too many blondes now and almost all of them fake, but these two look natural and fresh. And thankfully they were lucky enough to become an angel at younger age especially Taylor. 

Hi guys!

What do you think, the new management and CEO will drop few of their 14 angels?

I mean they are barely use few models.

I collect every VS photo since (2016.01.01 - 2016.06.24) and so far this is the total photo numbers of the Angels photos (- the group photos)

Josephine Skriver - 1221 photo

Elsa Hosk - 642 photo

Romee Strijd - 492 photo

Taylor Hill - 482 photo

Candice Swanepoel - 441 photo 

Jasmine Tookes - 395 photo

Stella Maxwell  - 230 photo

Lais Riberio - 177 photo

Behati Prinsloo - 157 photo

Sara Sampaio - 151 photo

Martha Hunt - 130 photo

Lily Aldridge - 68 photo

Alessandra / Adriana - 0 photo

Last year's (2015.01.01 -2015.12.31) total VS photo datas:

Josephine Skriver - 1626 photo

Behati Prinsloo - 1393 photo

Elsa Hosk - 1074 photo

Candice Swanepoel - 1036 photo

Lais Riberio - 719 photo

Stella Maxwell - 595 photo

Taylor Hill - 544 photo

Romee Strijd - 453 photo

Jasmine Tookes - 444 photo

Lily Aldridge - 356 photo

Sara Sampaio - 258 photo

Martha Hunt - 178 photo

Alessandra - 0 photo

Adriana - 0 photo

And here are 2014's (2014.01.01-2014.12.31) total photo datas

Candice Swanepoel - 1893 photo

Behati Prinsloo - 1372 photo

Lily Aldridge - 953 photo

Martha Hunt - 780 photo

Elsa Hosk - 688 photo

Sara Sampaio - 667 photo

Lais Riberio - 635 photo

Josephine Skriver - 444 photo

Stella Maxwell - 437 photo

Adriana Lima - 247 photo

Jasmine Tookes - 114 photo

Taylor Hill - 114 photo

Alessandra Ambrosio - 94 photo

Romee Strijd - 84 photo

I feel like Jo's numbers are skewed because prior to her becoming an Angel, they used her a lot for the bulk plain/white wall shots that the unsigned girls do- Shanina, Dany, Kelly etc. Edit: That being said, they do use her quite a bit in the "larger" shoots since being signed. 

I didn't realize Martha and Sara were being used so little. :ninja: I can definitely see them letting go of Martha soon, but I see Sara sticking around for some time. Adri and Ale, Ale especially, need to go after this year's show. 

Interesting to see how their usage of the girls has changed over the last three years. Lily and Martha went from being used more than almost anyone to being virtually non-existent. Sara to a lesser degree, which surprises me. 

Ale is probably done completely after the show this year and I'm guessing Adriana will stick around for a few more holiday commercials/random shoots once or twice a year/the VSFS. I've said it before, but had either Candice or Behati not gotten pregnant, I think Lily would have been done after this year. Now I think she'll stick around through next year's show. Martha brings nothing and they don't seem to be using so they need to drop her. I like Lais but they don't do much with her, so I can see her being dropped soonish as well.

IMO the lineup after the 2017 VSFS will be: Behati, Candice, Elsa, Jasmine, Josephine, Sara, Taylor (most likely)/Adriana, Romee, Stella (could go either way) with Ale, Lily, Martha and Lais all leaving before or around that point.

That means that the most “used“ one in last 3 years is Candice (3370 photos), which is expected, even pregnant she has more photos this year than most, if she wasn`t pregnant she would have almost 4000 photos by now. And second best is Josephine with 3291 photos, slightly unexpected because I thought that Taylor or Elsa were going to be in her place. But I supose white wall shots skewed data a bit.

(2014.01.01 - 2014.12.31)

Doutzen Kroes - 151 photo 

Karlie Kloss - 133 photo 

Lindsay Elligson - 113 photo

(2013.01.01-3013.12.31)

Candice Swanepoel - 1993 photo

Lily Aldridge - 940 photo

Behati Prinsloo - 875 photo

Erin Heatherton - 553 photo 

Karlie Kloss - 546 photo

Lindsay Ellingson - 531 photo

Elsa Hosk - 488 photo