Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

23 hours ago, johnnicecool said:

I mean, my friend is cousins with her, she said she'll confirm it later on in the year, but my friends told me its highly likely she will be leaving. We can only hope she stays.

Well, I have been saying this for years, but it's probably Alessandra (and Adriana)'s last year at VS.

3 hours ago, Marciotmello said:

Wait, the countdown videos you're talking about are the videos with the angels dressed up as football players? Or is the one in the Pink set with Adriana, Behati, Candice, Lily and Lais? 

Btw you were talking about the angels earnings...

Lais just bought a 2.5 million dollars apartment in NYC 

It's a good investment. She can easily get a mortgage with her earnings. She only really needs to be making around $650k to comfortably afford that house. I'm sure she makes more than that with her VS contract combined with other gigs.

3 hours ago, gotportugal said:

Sara bought an apartment that could go to 3.8m

The average sale for that building is 2.8m though.

I told yall Alessandra had shot in Malibu :whistle:  I likes it, same as last year but oh well.

Adriana is QB again and Elsa scores the winning TD. Only Elsa, Taylor and Jasmine made it to this pretty much confirming what we already knew: They are the new main faces of the brand, everyone else will play second to them. I'd be more than fine if VS fires everyone else and keeps these five.

I wonder if they will have an actual SB commercial tho? They released this but no announcement about a new commercial.

31 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I told yall Alessandra had shot in Malibu :whistle:  I likes it, same as last year but oh well.

Adriana is QB again and Elsa scores the winning TD. Only Elsa, Taylor and Jasmine made it to this pretty much confirming what we already knew: They are the new main faces of the brand, everyone else will play second to them. I'd be more than fine if VS fires everyone else and keeps these five.

wut... and Sara? i thought u loved her and jac too

33 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I wonder if they will have an actual SB commercial tho? They released this but no announcement about a new commercial.

Agree about keep this 5. VS could drop Stella, Martha, Romee, Kate G and Sara but I'll miss Laís and Jac