Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I really like Jasmine. I never got the "full of herself" complaints because Sara is the exact same with her selfies and hour long snap stories, and people love her. I think Jasmine is beautiful, and charismatic. That thumbnail of Jac is so unflattering.

Video of Taylor talking about being an Angel.

https://instagram.com/p/5znMFkj__y/

To be completely honest, I am shocked and thrilled by how much effort VS is putting on this girls, I think that the reason why Erin, Lindsay, Chanel and others flopped is because didn't even try to push them but these girls are everywhere these days (Y)

To be completely honest, I am shocked and thrilled by how much effort VS is putting on this girls, I think that the reason why Erin, Lindsay, Chanel and others flopped is because didn't even try to push them but these girls are everywhere these days (Y)

+1

I think it's working tbh. When they were announced I liked maybe 3 or 4 of them now it's almost everyone!

Ooh,, these girls are on fire! VS' effort is actually paying off. I think why girls like Lindsay and Ein didn't happen was because they relied so much on the brand's name to put the girls on the map. They were .clearly stuck in the supermodel craze of the late 90s/early 2000s when models dominated everything. Adriana and co. were lucky to be discorvered at that era. Nowadays, girls really have to fight for their spot in the press (looking at you Miranda). They don't just sit down and wait for fame to be handed to them on a silver platter. VS seems to have gotten the memo. These girls are just starting out and you can already tell they are rising stars.

BTW, how tall is Taylor? Because the magazine cover can't be telling the truth

With this many new girls they have to push them this hard for it to work. It was a mess when they first announced them and people still mix up the blondes. Regardless, it's still smart of them to be putting this much effort into getting their names out, it took them long enough to do it. I honestly can't see any of the vets staying longer than another five years tops, and that's Candice who will be a special circumstance like Adri and Ale.