Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Didn't Ed said new Angel(s) will be announced towards the end of Spring? I doubt they dropped Elsa, she is possibly the model who has shot the most for VS this year which means she's selling and VS is liking her, we all know VS drops 'em bitches fast when they don't sell.

My guess is that VS will make announcement for Elsa and everyone new during summer. I wish they did another AAA Tour tbh, they need to get the Angel lineup (whoever those girls will be) out there and clear any rumors. I personally think Elsa, Martha and Jasmine have all been signed and will be announced sooner or later. Possibly Stella too.

Pure speculation, but these three just shot a commercial together. Could possibly be for an announcement? It's unlikely, but those three are so far the front-runners for Angel contracts. 

If they're adding as many girls as we think they are, they'd be smart to at the very least do some kind of event with that announcement. Personally, I think they've signed a few now and will sign another two or three after this year's VSFS when they've dropped more current angels.

Didn't Ed said new Angel(s) will be announced towards the end of Spring? I doubt they dropped Elsa, she is possibly the model who has shot the most for VS this year which means she's selling and VS is liking her, we all know VS drops 'em bitches fast when they don't sell.

My guess is that VS will make announcement for Elsa and everyone new during summer. I wish they did another AAA Tour tbh, they need to get the Angel lineup (whoever those girls will be) out there and clear any rumors. I personally think Elsa, Martha and Jasmine have all been signed and will be announced sooner or later. Possibly Stella too.

Pure speculation, but these three just shot a commercial together. Could possibly be for an announcement? It's unlikely, but those three are so far the front-runners for Angel contracts.

I thought so too, having a full campaign with your new Angels would be the perfect way to announce them. Elsa has been getting a lot of press these days and Martha's friendship with TS is helping get her name out there too, Jasmine is kind of the weak link to introduce her along the other two women would best.

Prior to Karlie, the last Angel announcement we had was Lily and I remember it was a video on facebook called "Lily Rocks" so maybe they are planning to do something like that again? Or maybe they are just fucking with us lol

I thought so too, having a full campaign with your new Angels would be the perfect way to announce them. Elsa has been getting a lot of press these days and Martha's friendship with TS is helping get her name out there too, Jasmine is kind of the weak link to introduce her along the other two women would best.

Prior to Karlie, the last Angel announcement we had was Lily and I remember it was a video on facebook called "Lily Rocks" so maybe they are planning to do something like that again? Or maybe they are just fucking with us lol

Most likely   :doofywave:

I really want VS to contract Jac. I'm not sure if she's gonna make it to the Angel line up. Jojo would be great add to but I doubt she'll make it at the angel line up. I could so see them giving a contract to Elsa & Martha. don't know about the other girl. I prefer Joan over Jasmine. Jasmine seem to arrogant. I am not even a fan of Joan.

my perfect angel line up

Jac

Romee

Josephine

Sara

Taylor

When is VS going to hire a real hispanic model. like Daniela Lopez Osorio. they hire a lot of white girls. is getting boring.

I just went through IMG's portfolio's on the rumored Angels and it's a total mess. Martha's says "Perhaps best known as a Victoria's Secret Angel, Hunt has appeared in the company's annual runway show, as well as countless print and television advertisements for the intimate apparel behemoth" while Jasmine's says "Victoria’s Secret...In 2012, Tookes became a brand ambassador for the intimate apparel behemoth, walked its annual supermodel-filled runway show, and appeared in print and television advertising campaigns shot and directed by Russell James and Michael Bay. " And Elsa's no longer says she has an Angel contract "Most notably, Hosk was selected to appear in numerous seasonal print and television advertising campaigns for the sportswear and intimate apparel behemoth. She also served as a brand ambassador for its Pink line for two consecutive years." Jac's portfolio doesn't mention VS at all. 

It's clear VS aren't handing out the type of Angel contract that we are used to anymore. Maybe they're not doing those type of ones. The only angels left on those contracts are Adriana, Alessandra, Behati, Candice and Lily. Karlie was the last girl to get one. Maybe they have just changed it all up and the new crop of girls are on something different. Just a thought.