Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

But Gracie was also not cast last year, but do we even know if she showed up to castings this year? Marloes has been turned down a couple of times and she still works for them.

I do think it's odd Nadine, Camille, Bridget and others haven't done anything for them since the castings, especially Nadine since she was in the Swim 2015 videos, Gigi who we know didn't make it to the show did her first shoot for them after castings so who knows.

I really hope VS works with Ophélie more she would be perfect for their more sexy darker shoots and I really liked her swim shots. I just hope they don't start trying her in those stupid cute bright shots they stuck Nadine in for so long last year.

Lais has a great rack too and she is one of the girls they use the most these days, also Josephine Skriver. But just those two

I agree about Ophelie's face being hit or miss, I'm still not 100% sure

Lais has a great rack too and she is one of the girls they use the most these days, also Josephine Skriver. But just those two

I agree about Ophelie's face being hit or miss, I'm still not 100% sure

She's trying too hard in this shoot, should've taken it easy I think. She also does that on runway quite often :ninja:

her candids/backstage shots are not so bad actually