Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Which model do you want to see on the  :cool: :cool: Swim V2 cover  :cool: :cool: and who do you think will get it?

also

Which model would you like see on the  :heart: :heart: Valentines Day's  :heart: :heart:  catalog cover and who do you think will get it?

My Answers: 

I want to see Lais or Elsa :chicken: on the next Swim cover, but Candice will most likely get it.

Adriana got the V-day cover last year, so I'd like to see Alessandra :chicken: on the cover this year, but I feel that Behati or Lily will get it this year. 

The second cover for Swim should be with the shoot all the girls did in St. Barts and Elsa was the one who shot the most there but since we haven't seen a single picture from that yet. Keep in mind VS didn't release half of the shit they shot for Christmas last year, there's a chance they mas as well not release a lot of the swim stuff they shot :idk: 

As far Valentine's Day go, Elsa, Martha & Candice shot with Russell for it but there's still no pictures from that either, I'm wondering if VS just decided to scratch it altogether.

So this year is going to be Behati overload it looks like. SAS cover, Swim mag, opened the VSFS, going to be prominent in swim show with Adam and now the Body by Victoria and involved in all their major shoots for swim,valentines holiday commercials etc.

So this year is going to be Behati overload it looks like. SAS cover, Swim mag, opened the VSFS, going to be prominent in swim show with Adam and now the Body by Victoria and involved in all their major shoots for swim,valentines holiday commercials etc.

Before you know it she's wearing the 2015 FB :p That is if VS has done enough damage control to salvage the anti-bra comment she made: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2385015/Victorias-Secret-Angel-Behati-Prinsloo-prefers-wear-bra.html

Seems like she/they have been trying: http://www.elle.com/news/fashion-style/behati-prinsloo-victorias-secret-interview

As far Valentine's Day go, Elsa, Martha & Candice shot with Russell for it but there's still no pictures from that either, I'm wondering if VS just decided to scratch it altogether.

The Valentine's catalogue has been online for a few weeks already. Candice is on the cover.

post-100-0-1446077828-24208_thumb.jpg

The inside is mostly Candice, Behati, Lais and Jac. There's some other nondescript blondes in there too, but they aren't worth the effort of learning their names.