Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

^ Haha have some faith in your opinion! A resort collection would make perfect sense.

Given the execs and # of crew that are there it actually makes it look like something that will be exciting instead of the usual "big announcement" that is either not that big of a deal or already known information to people who follow VS closely.

This is what they wrote in the description of that video What Angels Want : There's something exciting brewing at Victoria's Secret for Holiday 2014. Will the Angels be able to keep it under wraps? Watch now to find out, and stay tuned for more news in the coming days.

So I guess it has something to do with holidays... Whatever it is I'm kind of excited to see. :)

'I feel guilty I make certain girls insecure': Victoria's Secret Angel Doutzen Kroes on how modeling perpetuates beauty ideals

Victoria's Secret Angel Doutzen Kroes has admitted how her job can have detrimental effects on a young woman's self-esteem. 'Sometimes it makes me feel guilty now that I am in this profession that makes certain girls insecure,' the 28-year-old told the New York Post. She also insisted that the lingerie images don't always reflect real life, adding: 'I always say, I don’t look like the picture . . . If you put me in bad light with no hair and makeup, it’s not good. 'I wake up sometimes like, this is not what I see when I look at the magazine, who is this visitor in the bathroom?' she admitted.

The model had been commenting on how happy she was that Governor Cuomo signed new legislation into law last week, which will see child labor protections extended to models under the age of 18 for the first time. In an industry that viciously resists change, the law was a major accomplishment for The Model Alliance, a non-profit organization which has been advocating for model rights since its launch in February 2012. The new law mandates that fashion brands and magazines hire a responsible chaperon for models under the age of 16, as well as a teacher and a dedicated space for instruction under its education requirement.

Many designers and fashion magazines will most likely be discouraged from using extremely young models in their shows, campaigns and pages because of these requirements, which could see the face of modeling industry change from young adolescents to young women - which Miss Kroes hopes will have a positive effect on body ideals. James Scully, casting director for some of the world’s biggest designers, like Tom Ford and Carolina Herrera, explained: 'The passage of this bill will significantly curb the influx of underage models into the industry, which has unfortunately become the norm.' Most models begin their career around the age of 13, often sacrificing their education, health and financial security to pursue a career in a previously unregulated industry. 'Model rights have long been trivialized and dismissed,' said Senate Labor Committee Chairwoman Diane Savino at a press conference held at designer Nicole Miller's SoHo store last week. 'By making this legislation the law in New York, we have brought an end to the rampant exploitation and sexual abuse of child models by giving child models the critical protections they’ve been denied for too long,' she said.

dailymail.co.uk

doutzen didn't like VS angel from 2013. I just noticed incident. A popular angel left with a filler one.And a new girls replaced them. 2013. : Miranda ,Erin out, karlie in 2014 Doutzen ,Linsay out,Elsa in( she upgraded her status). I wonder who will leave in 2015.Adriana and Alessandra had good tribute in 2014.If they leave they need take lily with them.I can't stand her any more.Karlie and Behati got so much recently.I don't see they leave.If Adam knock Behati up,she will skip next vsfs .Candice are trying to work outside VS world.She followed Gisele,Doutzen,Miranda ' step.I think she will leave in next 2 or 3 year from now.

Also whatever "BIG" thing is happening, I doubt it's just Swim related, they did this video with the Angels and Alessandra is in it and we know she's done with Swim unless VS will sell her swimsuits.

Also whatever "BIG" thing is happening, I doubt it's just Swim related, they did this video with the Angels and Alessandra is in it and we know she's done with Swim unless VS will sell her swimsuits.

This video has nothing to do with the Swim thing. Would be stupid to promote Swim in pajamas...

Nah. No one I know could name Candice, while 95% of them could put a name to Ale or Adri.

Same here. And let's be honest, she has been an Angel for like five years already, means she peaked with VS and she'll never be any bigger than what she is today.

You either make a good impression in your first year, two years at most ... and you either become a household name or it all starts to go downhill from there and then BYE.

This video has nothing to do with the Swim thing. Would be stupid to promote Swim in pajamas...

That'a what i mean, i don't think the "Big" thing coming is only Swim related.

Elsa is in it right now and I think she wasnt shooting Swim, i think she was wearing lingerie. It's really blurry but i think I see lace in here http://instagram.com/p/whHVLMNCG4/