Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Yeah, I could see Martha replacing her. I would have love to see Bregje replacing her but I don't know what happen with her relationship with VS. I haven't seen anything new for a while already. Is Brdgje done w/VS?

I guess no one really knows besides her and VS. Ed Razek ocassionaly (but lately almost do not) post on her twitter to say how they "love her", they sent her some VS presents, she occasionaly posts her VS picture which she seems to be proud of, but overall, the cooperation seems dead.

The straps on the bra she's wearing look wrong for the FB, and the set looks similar to all the recent pictures that have come out. I think she's just doing catalouge work.

Nobody said she was shooting the FB right now and then. I'm just saying it's funny how she starts working for VS again at this time.

^ She totally does. Girlfriend is not aging well and it's even more noticeable next to Adriana who is her same age. She is not that much older than Lily or Elsa anyway and she looks way older than them

Yeah lily, elsa & lais are glowing there.

But I feel this whole 'Elsa becoming an angel' story is taking way to long. She's more than ready. And I hope she'll be an angel for more than just a 3 years angel contract, especially after all this time and effort.

I also see that lindsay is missing. She used to be a regular at these soulcycle events.

I think Alessandra looks great. She is not that much older then most of these girls I think Lais is the only one 10 years apart. You guys make it sound like shes 50.

Her body is as amazing as it was in 2008 when she dominated swim for VS. I think its just her raising a family in California and also has a starring role in an upcoming Scorsese movie that keeps her away from VS.

WHOA now that you say that, I had no idea that Lais was only 23! I do also think Alessandra looks older than the rest of them, but I still think she is one of their better spokeswomen and brings a great energy to her shoots. I'm sure she will inevitably leave in the next few years, but she's done so much for the company that there's no reason she shouldn't be able to do it on her own time.

And I'm curious to see if Lindsay shows up for the holiday shoots, which seem to have just started yesterday with Adriana. If they don't use her for catalogue or the commercial, it's probably safe to say she's no longer an angel. I'm sure she will walk the show either way, though.

Also haven't seen Karlie around…it really is Martha, Lily, Candice and Behati carrying the brand right now while the other angels go do their own thing.